cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Big Boss
Big Boss

Re: Need Your Opinion About This Beautiful Case!

No need for sorry.

Personally, I don't go below what is recommended(I go above(overclocking/2nd display/tv/sound system/speakers/ etc...)).

Your buying 2 components that can be overclocked(you'll try it one day = more power draw).

As a general guide, (a bit of maths)  the % x 12v output watts of the graphs on website.

450W(or 5/6/700 etc), not always what the label reads.(this applies to almost all psu brands). 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb,
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re:  Need Your Opinion About This Beautiful Case!

The point was to advise the OP to read proper PSU reviews by reputable sources so the OP doesn't purchase a poor quality PSU. I emphasized making sure the PSU fits his PC case.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Big Boss
Big Boss

No worries.

Guess your ref. to AM3+ CPU threw me off.

Are there any mini itx boards for that. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb,
Highlighted

hello thanks for attention.

right the big issue is this : there is not any am3 socket + DDR4 support for mini-itx mobo

i very like to make my pc with amd cpu + amd mobo and i dont want to pay more for intel.

but amd closed my hand.

so its why i select the intel.

do you know when amd  mini-itx am3+ socket come out ?

if the brands can make it then i can wait for September.

because the case arrived for September 2016

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Many really neat looking cases end up being a bit of a dog when it comes to building in them or operation once done. I have used a few really sexy cases, they look amazing. But then either I found building in it was a serious pain, or the noise level was nuts due to design, or the air flow was so restricted that I had heat issues not found in other cases.

In the end I try to find a case that has a simple design, the elegancy of simplicity, and that looks good. These are easy to find, often reasonably priced and generally are easy to work in.

Super Sexy is neat but the beauty is usually only skin deep and not worth the trade offs after your done.

Highlighted

buddy thanks for attention.

right after many googling for finding the better cylindric case i find the two case

1-Imagic Pi Mini ITX Case Cylindrical Art Deco Mini Computer Case Black | eBay

2- dune case

dune case is beauty and better as imagic.

right i cant back to rectangle design i like the cylindric because apple use that too . and dune has smart technology for directing the warm air , body is aluminom and can keep the case very cold.

thanks .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

In the comments above the OP asked about AM3 mobos and FX CPUs, so I just alerted him that they work fine because the other person stated he did not know because he uses Intel CPUs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

The Zen based Summit Ridge desktop CPUs scheduled to start shipping in Q4 of '16  are reported to support DD4. They however require AM4 socket mobos so it will be awhile before mobo makers offer a mini ITX AM4 socket mobo, I would expect. That being said low voltage DDR3 will provide almost identical system performance as DDR4 on a single CPU powered desktop style PC because even 1600 MHz DDR3 is not a system bottleneck as demonstrated with real applications. Thus using faster DRAM doesn't provide any tangible system performance increase . DDR4 was designed primarily for servers. The thread below discusses DDR3 DRAM speed and multi channel DRAM systems in more detail.

Why is there no Quad-Channel DDR3-Memory-Interface in the AMD FX-Processors?

0 Kudos