cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

extendo_dende
Journeyman III

my sisters 6700 xt was canceled

i recently got one last week which may have something to do with it and hers was canceled from this weeks drop would she be able to get one of the other skus without them suffering the same fate

0 Likes
1 Solution

Depends on the demand for any SKUs at AMD Store that determines whether there is a limited purchase policy in effect or not.

At the moment , there is a huge demand for RX5000 and RX6000 GPUs so most likely any SKUs for those GPU cards will have the one per person/household. Just my opinion.

I imagine if your sister wants to purchase a GPU Card from AMD Store then she will need to use a different address and credit card than the one you used to purchase your GPU card last week.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

If you purchased you 6700XT from AMD Store then you are probably out of luck.

AMD Store, as far as I am aware of, still has the One GPU card per person or household. Since you purchased a 6700XT last week you have reached the maximum for your household address or person which is probably why your sister's GPU card was cancelled.

from AMD STORE FAQ: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdonlinestorefaq

Screenshot 2021-07-14 172859.png

So it depends on how much demand there is for a specific GPU card. So most likely the demand is still very high for the newest GPU cards and the above limited purchase policy will probably be in effect.

But that can change if the demand changes to the point where AMD Store will sell more than one GPU card per person or household in the future.

0 Likes

the thats worded has me confused if its the single sku that was ordered thats limited or if the others are also lumped into the limit

0 Likes

Depends on the demand for any SKUs at AMD Store that determines whether there is a limited purchase policy in effect or not.

At the moment , there is a huge demand for RX5000 and RX6000 GPUs so most likely any SKUs for those GPU cards will have the one per person/household. Just my opinion.

I imagine if your sister wants to purchase a GPU Card from AMD Store then she will need to use a different address and credit card than the one you used to purchase your GPU card last week.

0 Likes