Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

goodplay
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: My $500 paperweight

AMD Ryzen™ Community Update

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT,
0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm surprised Lisa Su doesn't fire him for that post. The scheduling issue is reproducible in independent testing, which means it is a problem with Windows 10, not even something AMD needs to fix. By saying there is no issue, he is telling every non-professional to not even consider Ryzen, as performance will not be improved from what is shown, and to go with the 7700k, as it has higher performance at a lower price.

Remind me again why I spent $500 on an 1800X?

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

HURRY THE BLEEP UP AMAZON!!!!

0 Kudos
ibanggpu
Adept III
Adept III

I know, Lisa Su is so cool <3  <3 I actually watched most of her recent presentations and love her powerful personality....Wish she loved me :\

Edit: OP I know how you feel wih the slow amazon delivery. I am waiting for you to produce benchmarks so I need you to get your ryzen set up ASAP

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

Would be nice if I could get Watch_Dogs 2 downloaded and use it for a game benchmark...

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

amdmatt​  delete this topic, due to Microsoft terminating all Windows 7 and 8.1 updates for users of Ryzen and Kaby Lake processors, I will not be upgrading my machine, am returning the 1800X and RAM, and canceled my ASUS X370-Pro and Samsung 960 Evo 250gb NVMe.

0 Kudos