cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

deathshadow
Adept I

More than angry, right out of the cart?

I've been stewing about this for a day now. Yesterday morning right at launch I actually managed to get a 6800 into the cart...

Then the site 503'd on the cart... refresh, 503. Refresh, 503... finally get to the bloody payment page, and the PP link didn't work. Check the networking tab of the browser tools, it's 503... after a few tries FINALLY get the PP to approve the auth, get to the shipping page... try to submit... 503. 503... FINALLY get to the confirm sale...

Out of stock. 

IT WAS IN MY FLIPPING CART, PAYMENT AUTHORIZED THROUGH PP, OUT OF STOCK ON SUBMIT. You know what, **** you!

Now, I'm a web developer by trade, that is almost as ****ing inept a train wreck of BULL as you can get. Literally snatched out of my damned cart!

So... guess I'm going to be staying with the GTX 1070 I got before the mining dirtbags screwed over prices for what, four more years? These paper launches and distribution woes are only further exacerbating an already intolerable year of hell. FFS when stores around the US had lines of 200+ people waiting and most places got 20-30 cards apiece? /FAIL/ at product manufacture and distribution.

What the **** is wrong with this industry?

34 Replies