cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Lenovo Y700-15ACZ tips

Solved: ideapad y700-15ACZ throttle FIX!!! I GOT THE SOLUT... - Lenovo Community  ==>> refer to this mate I am the one who found the way for removing black filter and also refer the new one==>>

Lenovo Y700-ISK & Lenovo Y700-ACZ (( HEATING FIX )... - Lenovo Community

for custom work I recommend to use amd msr tweaker ==>> Undervolting/Editing P-States For Piledriver using AMD MrsTweaker (Mini Guide)  ((just download v1.1 nothing else)) + use msi afterburner and set the gpu clock to 910mhz and mem clock to 1150 it will remain cool and note that afterburner will not work unless you start the game as R9 M385x remains in sleep mode is no game is running

for AMD MSR TWEAKER USE THE FOLLOWING VALUES==>>  START C:\AmdMsrTweaker\AmdMsrTweaker.exe P0=34@0.875V P1=32@0.975V P2=29@0.775V P3=25@0.525V P4=23@0.425V P5=21@0.35 P6=18@0.2 P7=14@0.05V NB_P0=13@0.40V NB_P1=12@0.40V NB_P2=12@0.425V NB_P3=7@0V

open notepad and paste the above and save as MsrTweakerStartup.bat

NOTE : pls do this in high performance power plan if you do in power saver then it might get stuck at 1.3ghz until restart.

enjoy gaming like skylake model

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Hey Inferno I just want to know how you are able to use MSI afterburner to work?  I cant seem to get it to work on my machine.  I just updated to win anniversary and latest drivers and still nothing.  What ver of MSI did you use?  Im not sure if you might know the answer or not but I have yet to use AMD Tweaker yet just because I wanted to know how AMD would now if you used it or not regarding a warranty claim.

But yeah after the dust filter was removed I game on it daily with a cooler pad and my temps are solid always below 80 around 70-75C gpu temp but its the R7 so I would assume its the CPU temp or very close to it anyway..  What program are people using for CPU temp because I cant get anything to read that either.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Exactly! this will work!

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Its so simple just download the MSI afterburner 4.3.2 beta run a game in windowed mode its necessary because without running any 3d application m385x wont start as its in sleep mode

And about R7 temp its because of APU cpu+gpu(r7 integrated) so you will see same temp of fx8800p & R7

0 Kudos