cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I was looking for drivers for win 10 64 for my Radeon R9 270x. Didnt find any, only for R9 290 and R7 270.

Jump to solution

So which one do i need

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I was looking for drivers for win 10 64 for my Radeon R9 270x. Didnt find any, only for R9 290 and R7 270.

Jump to solution

All supported Radeon products use the same driver. Select the driver for any R9 200 series product.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: I was looking for drivers for win 10 64 for my Radeon R9 270x. Didnt find any, only for R9 290 and R7 270.

Jump to solution

Please post your question in the correct forum. This is not it.

Read This First !

WELCOME TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM

Use this space to post questions and discussions related to AMD that do not fit into the other forums.

For example; game promotions, benchmark scores, etc.

The correct forum > Drivers & Software

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

All supported Radeon products use the same driver. Select the driver for any R9 200 series product.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

0 Kudos