cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

cincgr
Journeyman III

I still haven't gotten the game code from the RX 480 promo despite 2 tickets and almost 3 weeks waiting.

Jump to solution

I was supposed to get the CIV 6 steam game code 2 weeks ago. I have sent 2 tickets with my coupon code and I haven't gotten a single answer except some automated message to send more info, which I did but again I got no answer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I still haven't gotten the game code from the RX 480 promo despite 2 tickets and almost 3 weeks waiting.

Jump to solution

If you had searched the forum, you will find this question has already been answered several times.

There is a temporary shortage of CIV VI keys for the European region.  We hope to receive a fresh batch of codes early next week.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I still haven't gotten the game code from the RX 480 promo despite 2 tickets and almost 3 weeks waiting.

Jump to solution

If you had searched the forum, you will find this question has already been answered several times.

There is a temporary shortage of CIV VI keys for the European region.  We hope to receive a fresh batch of codes early next week.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cincgr
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Least I can expect is an answer to my contact attempts via mail from someone, after all it is someone's job to do this. I am not being douchey but come on, 3 weeks no response? I hope you can understand my frustration. Point taken, I could have searched the forum but I submitted this while irritated.