cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

mason54
Journeyman III

I know the RX 480 now comes with Civ VI, but I just bought mine last wednesday...

So I'm debating whether or not to go back to the store and see if I can get the game code, or ask AMD here if I could get one. Any other thoughts what I should do?

0 Likes
3 Replies
savagebeastzero
Miniboss

Re: I know the RX 480 now comes with Civ VI, but I just bought mine last wednesday...

Hey mason54,

I you really are that adamant about receiving Civilization VI for free via the promotion, then you're most definitely better off returning the GPU for a full refund and then purchasing another one. Otherwise, even if you exchanged it for another RX 480 at the same location, the purchase date would still remain the original purchase date, not the date of the exchange, thus you wouldn't qualify.

As for you receiving one from an AMD employee here in the forums, sorry to say, that simply wouldn't be possible. Either way, good luck with your return and repurchase if you decide to go that route.

goodplay
MVP

Re: I know the RX 480 now comes with Civ VI, but I just bought mine last wednesday...

Back to the store I guess, what are T & C's of promo ?.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850.
0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately we don't have spare game codes, so you might be best served by returning the product and purchasing it again.