cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

spadektr
Journeyman III

I have fan speed and heat problem with AMD R9 270x graphics card

Hello i have problem about my card's fan speed. It can't change. And it was working with %20 only so it heats too much (i can cook egg on it )It's normal temperature is 40 degree and after open game temperature 105 degree with low settings. I tried to change it with some programs (SpeedFan etc.) but it never changed. May youy help me please, how can i change it or how can change it from bios, and can you solve this with new driver update? My drivers updated.Pls contact me from this adress too and thank you so much.

serhat_59_@hotmail.com

0 Likes
1 Reply
spadektr
Journeyman III

Hello i have problem about my card's fan speed. It can't change. And it was working with %20 only so it heats too much (i can cook egg on it )It's normal temperature is 40 degree and after open game temperature 105 degree with low settings. I tried to change it with some programs (SpeedFan etc.) but it never changed. May youy help me please, how can i change it or how can change it from bios, and can you solve this with new driver update? My drivers updated.Pls contact me from this adress too and thank you so much.

now?

0 Likes