cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

i have a radeon rx 480 graphics card and i need my drivers and graphics software anybody know where i can get it?

Jump to solution

I just need help to find my drivers and stuff because I don't have the disks that came with it anymore

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: i have a radeon rx 480 graphics card and i need my drivers and graphics software anybody know where i can get it?

Jump to solution

You can find Radeon (and other AMD related) drivers here: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 Release Notes I would not recommend using older drivers (which will be outdated by now if they were on a disk). If you have specific issues, please post them in the Drivers & Software​ or Graphics forum.

drivers.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: i have a radeon rx 480 graphics card and i need my drivers and graphics software anybody know where i can get it?

Jump to solution

i dunno.. what windows do you run? or do you run linux or mac??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Jump to solution

You can find Radeon (and other AMD related) drivers here: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 Release Notes I would not recommend using older drivers (which will be outdated by now if they were on a disk). If you have specific issues, please post them in the Drivers & Software​ or Graphics forum.

drivers.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.

RayM
0 Kudos