cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I don`t have a official question but I do hope the Vega GPU get the dual processor soon...like the Fury X

Jump to solution

Hopefully we will get a Fury X style Vega GPU soon...I am glad EVGA is pulling away from Green Team...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: I don`t have a official question but I do hope the Vega GPU get the dual processor soon...like the Fury X

Jump to solution

The Fury X isn't a dual GPU card.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: I don`t have a official question but I do hope the Vega GPU get the dual processor soon...like the Fury X

Jump to solution

The Fury X isn't a dual GPU card.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

I posted the Fury X by mistake...That was`nt the card I was suggesting ...my error.,.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Vega 10 is able to post 60fps at ultra detail levels at 4K resolution, and 8K monitors are not widespread.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

I am looking into getting a 2k monitor and waiting to get the Vega series GPU for my current rig...I am really eager to see it in action with

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and more games coming up in 2017

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Big Boss
Big Boss

Jump to solution

I use an HD 7870 and its still holding on with modern games.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thats still a great card...one thing i like about radeon cards...some do

hold up for a long time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

t

0 Kudos