cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

danisol26
Journeyman III

Re: I bought a ryzen 5 2600 processor on amazon but did not get the game. how do i get the game?

i purchase mine black friday and i just got my code for the borderlands 3 but i still dont have the 3 months xbox game pass. they also did made me run around between amd and amazon.ca for this long. i sent so many emails to them specially and made lots of phone calls. i even applied to return my ryzen 7 2700x to then since i still dont have the codes i've been waiting for. but then i cancelled the mailing process since i just recieved the code for BL3 but i am still waiting for the xbox game pass (3months) from them. i sent them and email again but atm still no response. it usually takes about 24-48 hours before they reply. Amazon is SOOO BAD at this matter. i should have bought mine from Memoryexpress instead and get my codes right away upon buying the proc.

0 Kudos
wiscodeskchimp
Journeyman III

Re: I bought a ryzen 5 2600 processor on amazon but did not get the game. how do i get the game?

Same issue. I purchased The Ryzen 7 2700X on Amazon 11/29/19. I only got the Xbox Game Pass code after complaining to Amazon... Twice. I am still waiting on a game code for either Borderlands 3 or the Outer Worlds from Amazon. I wanted to write them an email about the issue, but they don't give you an email address, you have to call our use their live support even for an already opened issue. This has been a pretty terrible experience and as noted above, I was going to get the Ryzen 5 2600, but "for $45 more you get Borderlands 3 or the Outer Worlds? I'd be stupid not to upgrade!" I won't be making that mistake with Amazon again.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

I got a game (The Division 2) when I bought my R5 2400G back in the day.

NewEgg sent me the game key immediately.

0 Kudos
wiscodeskchimp
Journeyman III

I got the rest of the parts for my build from Newegg and they all came

before the Amazon CPU and without a hassle. I told the first customer

service rep that Amazon was being reaaaaaaaal shady about the whole thing

because he wanted me to send them a picture of the deal on Amazon and

denied having any record of the deal existing. I told him that I would use

Newegg for any electronics purchases in the future. I advise anybody who

hasn't already learned the hard way to use Newegg over Amazon.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 3:56 PM hardcoregames™ <amd-external@jiveon.com>

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Not sure as I do not use Amazon, NewEgg seems to be better run for PC parts.

I have heard of promotion headaches before with Amazon which concerns me as they are not as transparent as NewEgg with third party vendors.

0 Kudos
nuschu
Journeyman III

Well I got the one reward I cared about the least, the Xbox Game Pass.  They said they are out of game codes for Outer Worlds and BL3.  Next time I'm using a different retailer in the hopes that they don't run out of codes and have actual customer service reps that don't require me to contact them fifty times to get some sort of resolution.

Hello,

Greetings!

This is an email from Amazon Promotions and Marketing Team.

I'm sorry to know about the problem with the code for the "3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC" and "The Outer Worlds AND Borderlands 3" from the order #XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX.

Being a gamer myself, I know that you had your heart set on redeeming your promotional code and I'm really pleased that I'll be the one who sets this right once and for all.

Without any further delay, here's the new promotional code you rightfully deserve :

-----------------------------------

Redeem at http://www.amdrewards.com/amdrewards.

Sign in or create an account, and follow the instructions to redeem your offer with promo code provided.

Additional information on this offer can be found here (https://www.amdrewards.com).

This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions (https://amzn.to/2rRjVZB).

Note: The codes for the "The Outer Worlds AND Borderlands 3. Redeem coupon" are currently not available with us. Hence, please contact the manufacturer to check if they are still providing the codes for this benefit.

0 Kudos