cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Aqqibbjamshed839
Journeyman III

How to find out whether downloading a credential helper with arm or amd version?

So far I got to know that independent of OS those two options reside (Linux, MacOS, Windows) in download releases on GitHub. After a research I found that it has something to do with the processor architectures, but I still do not know how to know what is the right version for my machine.

vXoOw.png

Jason Molding

0 Likes
2 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

I believe you have to build it yourself, either way, this is where you should be asking Issues · GoogleCloudPlatform/docker-credential-gcr (github.com)

salenly
Journeyman III

@Aqqibbjamshed839 wrote:

So far I got to know that independent of OS those two options reside (Linux, MacOS, Windows) in download releases on GitHub. After a research I found that it has something to do with the processor architectures, but I still do not know how to know what is the right version for my machine.

vXoOw.png

You can use the route print command to get a list of active routing table entries. The default gateway entry has 0.0.0.0 as its target and a network mask of 0.0.0.0. Website

There may be multiple default routes if you have more than one interface. They are prioritized according to the “Metric”.