cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

peartsonlee
Journeyman III

How To Claim My Divison 2 Code?

i bought a brand new amd ryzen 7 2700 CPU from Amazon.ca and I want to know how to claim the division 2.  I didnt get a code with my product in the box that got delivered to me but I was told that I would get a code for the game.  Please help

0 Likes
5 Replies

FAQ and T & C https://www.amdrewards.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
jeffssig
Adept II

You should have or will receive the coupon code via email associated to your Amazon account.

0 Likes

If you bought your Ryzen 7 2700 after April 6, 2019, the AMD Promotion had ended.  If you purchased the Ryzen 7 on or before April 6, 2019 then you have til June 1, 2019 to redeem your coupon.

Here is the Terms & Conditions on the AMD Promotion for Ryxen Processors:

I attached the Terms & Conditions PDF to this post if you want to download it and read it yourself.

0 Likes
romanb72546
Adept II

question. when i got the new AMD card, I got RE2 and DMC 5. can i get TD2 oristhis just limited to two games?

0 Likes

You only get whatever promotion was running at the time of purchase. They don't substitute. If you are in the original return Window of the retail channel you bought through, you might be able to return and repurchase. That is up to whoever you bought it from, not AMD.

0 Likes