cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

huonosäärinen586
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

How Do I Check If My AMD Drivers Are Up To Date?

I got an update today for AMD and would like to check if it's the latest update to my monitor driver? How do I check if my AMD drivers are the latest update? When I try to update the graphics card drivers, the information is "not available? Do I have to completely reinstall the entire suite and not be able to do it myself?

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
whiskey-foxtrot
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: I got an update today for AMD and would like to check if it's the latest update to my monitor driver? How do I check if my AMD drivers are the latest update? When I try to update the graphics card drivers, the information is "not available? Do I have

Hi - please provide INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION  Also, I would move this to the drivers section for more exposure.

I don't know which app you're using, but open up "AMD Radeon Settings" and click on the "System" tab.  See also Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 Release Notes . AMD does not provide monitor specific drivers that I know of, but if you have a FreeSync capable monitor, see How To Enable AMD FreeSync™

rebelyell
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: I got an update today for AMD and would like to check if it's the latest update to my monitor driver? How do I check if my AMD drivers are the latest update? When I try to update the graphics card drivers, the information is "not available? Do I have

just as a note: if you dont have any issue with your graphics its not always wise to update it may cause more problems than its worth. basically if it isnt broke dont fix it...!

0 Kudos
huonosäärinen586
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Thanks to all from help. I will do from my final summary's this question.
- I use the windows 7 operating systems
- I haven't had in the current graphics card any fault
- But when Microsoft sent 1 days July 2017 however there March of update 2016
- So I look, that current AMD my graphics card has however been updated with the automatic information March from Microsoft 2016
- The AMD notified on the own pages however that my current graphics card cannot update, in other words is not in use
- I knew already earlier, that not graphics cards worthwhile to update, if there is nothing problems.

Thanks to all anyway, Mauri alias Moriz

0 Kudos