I got an update today for AMD and would like to check if it's the latest update to my monitor driver? How do I check if my AMD drivers are the latest update? When I try to update the graphics card drivers, the information is "not available? Do I have to completely reinstall the entire suite and not be able to do it myself?
Message was edited by: Matt B
We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.
Hi - please provide INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION Also, I would move this to the drivers section for more exposure.
I don't know which app you're using, but open up "AMD Radeon Settings" and click on the "System" tab. See also Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.3 Release Notes . AMD does not provide monitor specific drivers that I know of, but if you have a FreeSync capable monitor, see How To Enable AMD FreeSync™
just as a note: if you dont have any issue with your graphics its not always wise to update it may cause more problems than its worth. basically if it isnt broke dont fix it...!
Thanks to all from help. I will do from my final summary's this question.
- I use the windows 7 operating systems
- I haven't had in the current graphics card any fault
- But when Microsoft sent 1 days July 2017 however there March of update 2016
- So I look, that current AMD my graphics card has however been updated with the automatic information March from Microsoft 2016
- The AMD notified on the own pages however that my current graphics card cannot update, in other words is not in use
- I knew already earlier, that not graphics cards worthwhile to update, if there is nothing problems.
Thanks to all anyway, Mauri alias Moriz