cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

lillehamer
Adept III

Re: Help Whanted. MSI 6900XT 16G. LOW FPS.

Yes this is bad, they have to find the problems whit the driver on this card and other ofcause, not my problem, but it is now.

Kim Madsen.

0 Likes
lillehamer
Adept III

Yess this is NOT OKAY.

0 Likes
sadan
Adept II

for me the newest update (21.4.1) works good. normal fps. so think they have solved the problem

0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Adept II

The new driver added a few fps after I went into the settings and set it to auto overclock the gpu so now it will peak at 2552mhz.

0 Likes
lillehamer
Adept III

Yess it seem to help alot, let give it some time to see if it still works for longer time, i hope so.

0 Likes
lillehamer
Adept III

Hi, now i have tryed the new driver 21.4.1, and it woork fine for a day again, now efter 24 houers this is wors than ever, this is keep going on, i can se there is manny here, there have the same problem like me, bad proformance LOW FPS, what will AMD do for us now, we have many has buy a grafickart for alot off monney, and we cant use this for so mutch, we need help here and now, i know AMD is woorking on it, but woork harder this is NOT Acceptpetal......

Tags (1)
0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Adept II

I really think that you have some underlying issues that are causing your problem.  Do you have another pc that you can try your card in?  How old is your windows build?  Did you uninstall the nvidia drivers before you installed the amd card?

0 Likes
lillehamer
Adept III

Humm i have another pc, a littel older, i have used DDU befor i install the new driver yes ofcause i have, the windows buils is new, version 19042.928, Data 16 1-2021 Windows 10, so maby somwhere in board, i dont know, but what i know there is many here there have the same isuurie like i have, but will try to move the grafickart in another build, and se what is going on here.

0 Likes
Flyfisherman
Adept III

Hi,
I know that Your problem started long before this, but still can be something to consider now, so it at least not making things worse.
Se my thread here about Microsoft Windows 10 latest update KB5001330 causes frame Rates to Plummet, screen flickering and BSODs.
https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/latest-windows-10-update-kb5001330-causes-frame-rates-...

If that is the case: pause Windows update, uninstall KB5001330 and wait for Microsoft to come out with a new KBxxx to fix the problem (hopefully in a couple of weeks) and then activate Windows update again.
Instructions how to do this is also in the link above.

I had a recent problem with screen flickering and low fps once in a while - not constant and regardless of gpu driver ver.
So I uninstalled KB5001330 and problem gone.
Btw. my problem started after the latest Windows 10 update with KB5001330.

Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 3950X
GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6900 XT OC
AMD Adrenalin 21.4.1

Best regards from Sweden

0 Likes
lillehamer
Adept III

Yess and Thanks, i have seen the thred before, but i havent try it before now, and yess i have the KB5001330 update on my computer, but not anylonger, i hope this cam be somthing abaut it, the update is not runnung i the backgraund, i hope this will woork tomorrow again, this is like somthing goes wrong after some time, many times abaut a day or 2, this is getting stranges.

Kim Madsen.

Tags (1)
0 Likes