cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Novgorad
Journeyman III

Hdmi port on AMD Radeon R7 200 series not working.

I sent a possible bug report but they never answered me.  If any one knows how, please advise.

0 Likes
2 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Hi, they probably won't because that card is not supported by AMD anymore. Feel free to add details here and one of us in the forums can try to help.

A few things to try, make sure the card is fully seated, try a different cable, a different display see if the DVI or VGA port works. Use DDU to uninstall the drivers and reinstall the Radeon driver that came with it. These newer drivers probably won't work. I have an R7240 in another PC and it uses a Radeon driver older than 2020. 

Those are issues that are most common given no info other than what you're describing so far. I know they still sell these on Newegg but it's "end of life" product with basically no direct support or warranty via AMD. 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

Can you run and upload the image of GPU-Z  to find out exact which R7 200 series GPU card you have installed and whether the AMD Driver is working correctly?

The R7 200 series GPU cards are still supported with AMD Driver updates. But if you have a APU with R7 graphics that might be another story.

0 Likes