cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

antonikrol
Journeyman III

freeze screen and black screen

Hi guys i dont speak too english but i try describe my problem. I play world of warcraf, LOL and other games, when i have played sometimes my screen freeze and the screen get black, but after the videogame come as if nothing had happened, my pc is new have 6 months, and i have radeon 590 and processor 2600x. Can you help me pls?

0 Likes
4 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

I should have more details, like the make of the PC, power supply type and wattage, driver version you are using, etc. But it seems like heat. Go into the Adrenaline software(AMD software for the card), usually a red icon near the clock on Windows 10. It should also be in the "start" menu "AMD Radeon Software". Go to "tuning", enable "manual" options, accept the warning. On the right enable custom fan settings, turn off the "zero RPM", hit "apply" at the top right. Close that window and try gaming. 

Other issues that cause that are a power supply not up to specifications or failing. The PC may be new, but if the builder used a cheap power supply or one less that 650w. this could be an issue. Try the fan thing first. If there's still an issue, gather all the info you can about the PC and reply to this post.

Thanks

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

The problem continue, this is my pc, have 750w. i want cry 

pc.pngfwe.png

This is a very common issue on Polaris based cards

Go to Radeon Settings, Performance and Tuning. Find the Power Limit slider near the bottom and slide it all the way to the right to 50. 

Then set a custom fan profile that kicks the fans up to 100% at 70 degrees.

See if this doesn't help. 

This page shows you what it looks like the pic is near the bottom

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-020

@pokester is right it's common and usually heat. Do what he said. Please do not cry on the PC, might short circuit!:smileywink:

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes