In french the freesync range of a display is not reported correctly :
I have find where the error come from and was abble to fix it , I Hope you will fix this issue in the next release :
It's an translation error in the file "Cnext_fr_Fr.qm" located in
In 64 Bit - "C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Localisation\fr_FR"
In 32 Bit - "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\CNext\CNext\Localisation\fr_FR"
I use "QT Linguist" to open it and change the wrong value located in the "%1 to %2" Strings from the "QObject" context :
The french translation with bug "1 % à 2 %" should be change for "%1 à %2"
Then with this fix, my freesync range is showing correctly now :
Thx For your works , and nice job with this new Crimson driver and other stuff like Vulkan , DX12 and all OpenSource related programs (it's why i will stay on the red team.)
PS : If you can help me with a little issue i have with GPU Perfstudio : the perstudio server won't hook any steam game. So if you know a fix for this thx to tell me.
Sapphire 290 - trixx
Windows 10 64bit (french language)
Monitor - Acer XG27HU
I have checked all language translation of crimson and it only occur in french, I have find another post related to this issue : Crimson and false freesync range detected . so all french user have this bug since the crimson release it's look like french are not always complaining like we use to say (regading that this bug exist since the first crimson release and not so many french have reported it )
Anyway it's just a little translation error and I hope my previous explanation about how to fix it is clear enough (and helped amd dev a little).