cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

TengYungLin
Adept I

Fedex package not delivered (package missing)

Hi everyone,

I really need help for reaching out to AMD customer service. I finally got an AMD 6800xt on 6/17. However, FedEX shows delivered yesterday (6/25).... but I NEVER received it!!!!

I talked to FedEX 5 times... and they told me to reach out to AMD directly.... I sent several email to AMD customer support but never reply.... I really want that graphic card... if no... at least refund me back!!!....

I have all the proof that I'm the person that get the card...

Can anyone help me....

I will be very appreciate....

sigh....

0 Likes
4 Replies
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

The last time this happened to me I pulled my security camera footage as proof that their truck never even came close to my house on that date and then I contacted the shipper.  Amazing how that status got updated once I explained that I had the footage of nothing in front of my house.  When I know that I have a high value package coming I ensure that someone will be present to receive it.

As for FedEx and their signature service its a joke in my area.  They brought my monitor two weeks ago and it also required a signature yet they just dumped it on the porch, however, someone was home and immediately retrieved it even speaking with the driver without signing anything.  If they did this to you then a porch pirate may have taken it.  Again security camera footage required because that will require a police report. 

You can also dispute the charge with your CC as you never received it which you should do anyway.  

0 Likes

I should get a security camera... but thank you for you reply.. I will reach out to chase an dispute the transaction.... In the meantime, see if I can get a AMD direct customer service person to help me out

0 Likes

If FedEx sent documentation to AMD showing that your package has been delivered that pretty much takes AMD out of the picture.

Once AMD gave the package to FedEx, AMD doesn't have anymore responsibility unless they shipped it to the wrong address by accident or shipped you the wrong hardware.

From what I learned when my HDD was stolen from my Condo door is that the Retailer is not responsible for the package once it has been shown to be delivered. 

I opened a Police Report and contacted the Retailer (Newegg) and  uploaded the Police Report to their Customer Service and they refunded my money which Newegg didn't have to do. I thought that was  very nice and shows good  Customer Service on their part.  But then again the HDD was  less than $100.00 while your GPU probably is over $600-700 dollars.

You need to open a Claim against FedEx and with your Credit Card company to dispute the charge.

Have FedEx trace the package to make sure it was delivered to the correct address. It is possible your package was delivered to a wrong address. If it was supposingly delivered to the correct address than most likely someone stole your GPU card from in front of your door or patio. If that is the case then FedEx is not responsible either since they actually delivered your package. It isn't Fedex fault that it got stolen from your residence.

If AMD required that FedEX needed a signature from the residence where the package was to be delivered and they didn't get a signature but delivered the package, in my opinion, that would make FedEX responsible for your package not being delivered as instructed and they should reimburse you for the cost of the GPU. I am sure AMD has shipping insurance when they shipped out the package.

Meanwhile you can open a Credit Card dispute if either Fedex or AMD doesn't reimburse you for the GPU card.

Hi

Thanks for everyone's help.

I found my package from other people (not even my neighbor... he live in other building)...

Somehow.... the system cut the last to character of my address.... and Fedex still deliver to that address... and the person still sign the package.. (I'm glade he give my package.... or I will just lose my GPU...)

The integration between digital river, AMD shop, and/or label printer need to be fix so that address will not be cut.

For people who want to buy things in AMD shop.. be aware not put your address in the same line.

Thanks again for everyones help!