cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

whales
Adept I

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

I now have an activation link on the rewards site too. I clicked on it and

went through that process and I guess we will just have it in our steam

library eventually? Does not seem like it happens quickly.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 4:02 PM brotherhood697 <amd-external@jiveon.com>

brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

I didn't get anything did you get a separate email..  I checked my amd rewards its remaining the same nothing no activation 

0 Likes
fidocampeao
Adept I

Got mine too. No e-mails received, just on rewards page.

brotherhood697
Adept II

nothing for me in rewards page still key assign thing   which browser did you guys use??? also when did you guys redeem the coupon code???

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

nothing for me in rewards page still key assign thing   which browser did you guys use??? also when did you guys redeem the coupon code???

0 Likes
whales
Adept I

I bought the GPU on the 6th. Took a day or 2 to activate the rewards

account. Then another day for my code to actually register and here we are

9 days after initial purchase. Also used Edge browser for this one. No

game in steam library yet.

whales
Adept I

and literally as I clicked reply i received another email from amd that had

a link taking me back to the rewards page but this time it said something

different and now RE2 is downloading and i am happy now... RE2 was kinda

the deciding factor of this GPU investment... otherwise strangely enough my

RX580 did better quality with its hardware streaming with Relive than Vega

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

FINALLY RECEIVED 

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

DSDSDSD.PNG

0 Likes
alexpa
Journeyman III

Come on, what is problem with this rewards? One month.....

0 Likes