cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

semitope
Adept II

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

was it a post or message? if post, please link

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

It was an fb message I had been asking them

0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

Sorry mate you're completely wrong if that's the case the coupon code would show already redeemed, AMD HAS a delay in restocking the RE2 keys Same was mentioned to me from AMD team in REDDIT AND today from FB PAGE OF AMD they mentioned it would be available the next week around 18th - 20th

0 Likes
dicehunter
Adept II

I Tweeted at AMD and they sent me a message a few hours ago:

We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting you access to Resident Evil 2. We're definitely aware of the issue, and we're working hard to get it resolved for all users. While we don't have a solid ETA to give you right now, expect to hear from us soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
0 Likes
brotherhood697
Adept II

Let's wait one more week and see it's just very disappointing hope they won't do the same with DMC 5

0 Likes
fidocampeao
Adept I

Just received an response from amd: 

Hello

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

Regards 
AMD Rewards Support

So it's just a matter of time. Let's wait. 

0 Likes
semitope
Adept II

Maybe you didn't understand what I said. but the rewards codes are what is limited. It would be weird if AMD wasn't able to fulfill all the rewards codes they have chosen to allow to exist. What can happen is a delay in getting the games while they source more keys 

0 Likes
semitope
Adept II

Got my activation link. Seems they are sorting it out now

surferslayapkr
Adept I

Confirmed. Just received mine. 

brotherhood697
Adept II

not received yet they sent you a mail???

0 Likes