cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Datasheet for International Rectifier IR35217 used on Vega reference PCB. Does anyone have a copy?

Posted by

Hi,

Can anyone help please?

I need the datasheet for International Rectifier IR35217 used on Vega reference PCB.
Does anyone know where I can get that datasheet in pdf format?

Infineon aquired International Rectifier.
I have contacted Infineon. I get nowhere with that. 

I thought maybe someone on here would know or maybe have that datasheet.

Thanks.

0 Likes
10 Replies

Thanks - I already had that datasheet for the IR35201.

The Vega GPUs have International Rectifier IR35217.

They are likely similar function but they are different product name.
I have no idea what the differences are which is why I am looking.

I have a Vega reference card board on a test bench at the moment and I am trying to scope some signals to see what the VRM is doing during a stress test.

Infineon acquired International Rectifier in Jan 13, 2015.
Vega was released in 14 August 2017.
So there is plenty of time to change the design of the part.

0 Likes

Glad to be of help

Sorry I tried through a few of my sources off the web too and could not find anything on it. 

0 Likes

Thanks.

I did find some websites still selling those parts, but no datasheets.

Infineon will only provide support to get the datasheet if I were working on a project using a large number of those parts,

Not for debug on an RX Vega 64 board.

International Rectifier used to give free Databooks with Specifications and Design Information for all parts they manufactured no problem.

0 Likes

Yup in our throw away world they will give an OEM information but not the end user who wants to fix what was likely and expensive purchase. 

0 Likes

pokester wrote:

Yup in our throw away world they will give an OEM information but not the end user who wants to fix what was likely and expensive purchase. 

There was a time when attention to e-waste was better than it is now.

Now trash is worse than ever.

0 Likes

years ago when TV and Receivers and well anything electronic was made here. You could call a company and usually for free or pretty cheap get a schematic sent to you. Since everything stoped being manufactured in the western world it seems more often that not you just can't get the information. 

0 Likes

pokester wrote:

years ago when TV and Receivers and well anything electronic was made here. You could call a company and usually for free or pretty cheap get a schematic sent to you. Since everything stoped being manufactured in the western world it seems more often that not you just can't get the information. 

Supply chains are not what they used to be. I had a transistor color TV back when most were still using vacuum tubes.

0 Likes

colesdav wrote:

Thanks.

I did find some websites still selling those parts, but no datasheets.

Infineon will only provide support to get the datasheet if I were working on a project using a large number of those parts,

Not for debug on an RX Vega 64 board.

International Rectifier used to give free Databooks with Specifications and Design Information for all parts they manufactured no problem.

PDF documents are easily distributed

0 Likes