cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

adamoron
Journeyman III

Cant use 1920x1440 custom resolution.

So, my friend uses a 1920x1440 custom resolution, and for some reason i cant set it up on my AMD Radeon driver. He has a Nvidia graphics card, and i have an AMD graphics card - pretty much the only difference between both of our pc specs. Both handle games the same, mine might be a bit better in the long term but they both are very similar. We both have 1080p displays.

Well, why cant i set up a 1920x1440 custom res then? I use sometimes a 1440x1080 custom res but i discoverd about this 1920x1440 and it seems much better. When i try to save the custom res, it gives me an error saying "The custom resolution settings are not compatible with this display. Recondigure your settings and try again.".

To be honest, AMD drivers are absolute trash, ive been having major major problems with them from the first day of me using this gpu (crashes, things not working, bugs that are preventing me from playing games and etc).

Anyone got any suggestion? Anything that could prevent me from using this custom resolution?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Reply

This post will probably be best suited at this AMD Forum : Drivers & Software .

When post there you need to give your Computer information as per AMD Forums Rules : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

There has been more than a couple of Threads opened concerning this problem with Custom Resolution missing in the above mentioned forum.