Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

nischal
Adept II
Adept II

buying a new gpu and processor

hey i have very slow processor and GPU i want to replace them can u recommend me some nice processors and GPUs which fits in my budget.................i have lenovo B305 all in one pc...............my budget is ($150)

0 Kudos
20 Replies
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: buying a new gpu and processor

All-In-One PCs are essentially laptops with larger screens, you cannot upgrade the CPU, as thermals are very limited and it is most likely soldered to the motherboard, or GPU, as there are no PCI Express slots.

0 Kudos
nischal
Adept II
Adept II

hey but i have ATI radeon 3000/ amd 760 g in my pc which came pre installed with my pc

0 Kudos
nischal
Adept II
Adept II

hey i have installed PC WIZARD Software to know whether my pc has PCI express slot or not and it says "yes"pci.jpg

0 Kudos
nischal
Adept II
Adept II

here are some processors i have searched-  (i don't know are they compatible with my pc or not)

1. AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-8300 3.3 GHz with 4.2 GHz Turbo Octa core Processor (FD8300WMHKBOX)

2. AMD FD6300WMHKBOX FX-6300 6-Core Processor Black Edition

3. AMD FX 4-Core Black Edition FX-4300, FD4300WMHKBOX

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

No they are not.

nischal
Adept II
Adept II

okay and what about GPU

0 Kudos
nischal
Adept II
Adept II

and hey can i buy a APU

?????????????????????

0 Kudos
black_zion
Esteemed Contributor III

There are no PCI Express slots suitable for graphics cards. You cannot use an APU in that socket. You cannot upgrade that computer, that's all there is to it.

rebelyell
Exemplar
Exemplar

to be str8 up 150$ isnt going far add a zero to it or..... you can get a decent gameing pc on ebay new for 600$ or you can build a real good rig for like i said add a zero 1100-1200. or buy used out of local newspaper not recomended at all..!!

0 Kudos