cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

BSOD 0xEA CAME OUT AFTER UPDATING THE BIOS. HOW TO FIX? USING A10 7860K WITH A MOTHERBOARD A68HM-K.

I've been using AMD for the past 7 yrs and buy several units now. But this time i brought an A10 7860 and I installed fresh Operating system and its softwares. Everything are smooth and all are compatible and updated. But after all the installation i encountered several BSOD like, 0x4E, 0xA, 0xIE, 0x19, 0x119, 0xC4 and C5, 0xD1, 0x7E and much more. So, i search them at google at different forums. I brought repair utilities, read every possible way to fix BSODs and sadly nothing happens. So, my last option is to update the BIOS and all i mention BSOD gone and solve. But there is one BSOD pop up >.< the 0xEA in which what ever i do and what ever forum i read i cant understand the programming in which to indicate which software or hardware has an error.

Anyone pls can help me solve this problem. Attached here is the dump file.

Thank you for the BIG HELP!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Re: BSOD 0xEA CAME OUT AFTER UPDATING THE BIOS. HOW TO FIX? USING A10 7860K WITH A MOTHERBOARD A68HM-K.

Most likely you have a stick of RAM starting to go bad.  The BIOS update probably changed the way the RAM is getting utilized and thats why it was crashing more frequently with the newer BIOS.  I would try running memtest86 for at least 8 hours on each stick of RAM separately to see if it returns errors.  The reason I suggest 8 hours(or overnight) is because many times even bad RAM will pass the first pass test.  It isn't until it keeps getting abused that the errors start popping up.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Re: BSOD 0xEA CAME OUT AFTER UPDATING THE BIOS. HOW TO FIX? USING A10 7860K WITH A MOTHERBOARD A68HM-K.

Any one know how to configure ram? i have 8 GB single module DDR3  (1600 mhz)

im using AMD A10-7860K Radeon R7
MOBO A68HM-K

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Configure in what way?  Replace it in the motherboard? Enable XMP if supported?  There really is no configuring RAM.  You insert it in the motherboard powered off and power cord removed.  Boot the PC and if it is RAM that supports XMP you enter the bios and enable XMP. At 1600mhz it is highly unlikely this RAM supports that.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

so therefor the only option is to change my RAM to 2100mhz upto 2400 mhz?

0 Kudos