cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

atlasminor
Challenger
Challenger

Re: Black Screen after update AMD Relieve drivers also while doing windows update, and also driver booster, other programs.      

Sorry man, I have no experience / knowledge of Samsung gaming notebooks. Listed is ATIV Book 8, Gaming PC, and my search's lead me to Samsung . Best guess would to get ahold of there support hotline and knowledge base and see if there are known issues for upgrades to Win10.

Pre-Built for Windows 8 Live Tile interface, I would still consider heading to Win7 and giving the upgrade a shot and looking into 32bit driver support and see if you can find your own work arounds.

Really sounds like your going to have the same security must-have issues most people had with previous Win8 machines

0 Kudos
dante666
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Black Screen after update AMD Relieve drivers also while doing windows update, and also driver booster, other programs.      

you are right bro, i always did the same, but main problem is i can't update my OS, while installing windows updates automatically screen gets black everytime, the main issue is.

0 Kudos
atlasminor
Challenger
Challenger

Use this tool OneDrive

This is OneDrive link to the MS Win10 Update stop tool, if anything look at the name of it, DL the official one, but I think they pulled the tool from there website, if they did, use mine

Immediately after Re-Installing Win10, get Framework 3.5 from your Flash Drive using this command line:

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs/

Replace the :d: drive with your correct plugged in drive letter. Next Update your MS VBC++ from 2005-2010. Stop at 2010.

A easier way to do this along with getting silverLight unstuck is use a VB-Express 2008 full library install. Connecting to WinUpdate after all that should allow the needed updates to download the essential components needed to run Win10 from older Win8 machines. using a newer Visiaul Basic Express like 2012 will NOT work for what your trying to do. Win10 seems to forget about what your machine ends up needing to download and just sends stuff.

Hope this helps

Oh, when typing in Dism space and cap lttering as shown, or it will not work. Dism seems to not like spacing or crunched wording for some reason copy/paste what I typed. Trying to type that back into CMD will probably take a good while before it goes through/

Also Enable 2 other missing features that are needed. Scroll down to Windows process Activation Service Check both

.Net Environment

Process Model

All needs to be down before going online.

atlasminor
Challenger
Challenger

Thought I would askif you found a way to solve the notebook. Let us know.

Also Recommended sfc/scannow ran through the admin task box seen in pic. Also se if you cant get the upgrade Assitant for 1607 Upgrade from 1511. I'm using the 1511-TH2 International version and the upgrade assistant does the rest the work. If you run out of options, try the 1511-TH2 upgrade to 1607 latest. There were some big changes and updates just might have gotten installed wrong.

If you gave up on Win10, disregard

Sketchyo.png