cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Asus Crosshair 6 Hero users:  BIOS RC 1403 with AGESA 1.0.0.6

i suspect they wouldnt be stable in any case. unless you have a huge wallet and pay asus for a special bios just like world champion overclocker use.. lol

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

I'm picking one up as soon as it becomes available. I've tried 2 Dual kits and it wasn't stable at all sadly.

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

your probably going to have to run extremely high 1.24 on the SOC for it to supply the bridge between ram and cpu. ive seen it run upto 1.25 but i dunno if he still has a mobo or cpu still working heh.. you may get away with 1.193 or 1.2 but i dont know.

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

my chip runs 45c  at 1.1875 but much over 50c isnt safe at all 55c would be very bad.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Asus Crosshair 6 Hero users: BIOS RC 1403 with AGESA 1.0.0.6

Can some one help me, will this bios 1403 help with getting my ram ADATA XPG Z1 run four sticks of 4g of ddr4 ram ? I have been having this issue since launch and was told it would work and the update should help. Also, does it mater what the chipset drive program is used??

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

Most XPG Z1 4x4 kits run at their rated speeds (< 3200MHz); what issue are you having - and if you haven't updated the BIOS to a newer AGESA, I would definitely recommend doing so. Only one way to find out!

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

need info.. what mobo , what ram sticks . need the numbers. post your info so we can help. i cant tell you to set up voltages if your mobo dont have the options..

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Its a hero crosshair 6 hero ADATA XPG Z1 the stick are 4 sticks of ddr4 ram was told they ryn at 3200 by adata i run them at 2600 hundred.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

So what happens is when I put all four sticks in it will run at 2600 but then would at one point say memory leak. SO I took out two sticks and it ran fine at 2600 with only two of the 4 ddr 4 sticks. So Iam hoping with this update I can finally get it up to 16 gigs of ddr 4 and clockit at 3200 if possible.

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

well set your SOC voltage and maybe you get them going. have you done everything mentioned yet. did you flash bios. ?????? whats going on did you get done yet?

0 Kudos