cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: Asus Crosshair 6 Hero users: BIOS RC 1403 with AGESA 1.0.0.6

All voltages were default at the time. I only change those if I encounter instabilities - which I did not have while I had this kit.

The only adjustments I make are my offset since I only use P-State(0) for OC'ing. That offset isn't going to match yours anyway since my stable OC's at ~1.4 may be different on yours. offset simply is (stable voltage - P-State stated voltage).

Here's an older screenshot with my 3200MHz kit - I'm pretty sure I'm currently running a tad bit lower on the offset (0.025)

170628101657.BMP

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Asus Crosshair 6 Hero users:  BIOS RC 1403 with AGESA 1.0.0.6

oh wow that leaves some headroom then. i may grab a set.. dang dude lol....

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

so at this point the infinite question would be. if it is set to auto on soc and cpu and digi power . there is no  a way to tell how far it shot the voltage up.. im thinking it may not be to bad cuz even 4000mhz at 1.35 is pretty low. unless you have digi power tweaked to compinsate the tweaker screen voltages.

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

im thinking the way you have it setup may have pulled this off with offset mode and c-state. which i do not use.  offset and c-state would let core speed slump just enough to pass post , im thinking possibly. since i set solid as a rock it may be hard for me to get but, i may be able to pull this out my panties lol. 1 way to find out i suppose.. now i just need a small loan for 200-300 bucks dang heh lol.

well done and thumbs up... !!!

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

It looks like 1403 is about to make it's debut in the US as well: ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS Global

If you already have the 1403 RC, you don't need to upgrade to this. Same UEFI = no changes.

Exemplar
Exemplar

This is good news for the common folks. . its about time they get that 1403 out to everyone.

its also official i should have my 4000mhz sticks tommorrow. i noticed they must be rather new, it seems the intel boys jumping on the 4133 and 4266 version and usually getting top 3800-3900mhz.  as i notice non of the intel boys buy or bought the 4000 sticks and 1 review from gskill is all there was. so i must assume they are new and ryzen ready, lets hope..! i should have a report if i can achieve the 4000 as super foxtrot has by sunday if they show up at my door tommorrow..

thumbs up for ryzen. skylake is in big trouble with the vrms and cpu volts. so, things are looking good. 

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

I'll eventually upgrade to 4000MHz if they come out with a quad kit. I refuse to run a system with open DIMM slots haha

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

newegg has the quad kit for 433$ .. yikes

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

3866 is the highest I see - DM a link please?

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

ok, apperently , your correct . when i looked at the 32gb kit it still shows 4000mhz at the top on there site but greys out at bottom on 4000 so 3866 is the next only 32gb kit. unless you just call distributor and get consecutive serial number 2 packs. so its the same as 32gb kit just different package size is all. sorry for the mix up

0 Kudos