cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Arma 3 memory crashes pls i need help

The instruction at 0x00000000017B069 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000070. the memory could not be read

i got a I7-2600 2nd gen cpu with a cheap air cooler on it not over clocked cuz it will do a self boost to 4.2 was the highest I've seen it

16gb of 1333 mem (2x of 8gb corsair vengeance)

a MSI R7-360 OC running at 1207 max gpu and memory maxed at 2000 that has a temp around 60 degrees C and never goes above 70 cuz i cut a hole in the side of my case to attach a 120mm AF fan, my case was designed for 92mm fans but i have a better power supplies to give out for the bigger fans and gpu. but typically i can run fallout 4 in ultra setting with everything maxed except motion blur and i had a solid 45 fps sometimes 60 if im not anywhere near much or in a small area AND i had a season mod(spring) and it looked awesome but these damn memory dumps are killing me in the dayZ modded servers in arma. like i looked into it apparently arma's support told me to upgrade/downgrade my software or go to a different server....... i dunno but i like the zombie games but all the subbed mods i got won't work with arma's normal server matchmaking and CCG is the only thing that works.

Any help with this would be awesome

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Arma 3 memory crashes pls i need help

Try a clean installation of the latest compatible drivers.

Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

i got the latest updates even from MSI. Even beforehand i did a clean wipe and reinstall before i posted my issue

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you sure your CPU is not overclocked? The maximum boost is 3.8Ghz.

Intel® Core™ i7-2600 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) Specifications

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I never touched the bios settings for it but ik that it boosts up to 3.8 but oddly ive seen it go to 4.0 while playing 7D2D and 4.2 on arma 3 i dont know why, but im planning to get a MSI RX 470 4gb (current: R7 360 OC) in this comp and revert it back to win 7 cuz i did the free upgrade (win 10 on a pc that was made in 2007), but it comes down to why am i getting these memory issues even tho i used the games auto settings and it auto sets it to high settings but the weird part is when i set it to lower settings,it just boggs down and i lose fps at a lower settings. Should I just revert back to windows 7?

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

do you want all the specs of my pc? Or is WIN 10 the problem? i can also take a look at my bios but im not the greatest at it tho.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Lot of peoples have this problem. Reason : The last update is bad.

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

0 Kudos