cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Any ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming users here?

Would you recommended it?

How would you rate ASRock's BIOS and BIOS updates in terms of user comfort?

I'm choosing between this board and the Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K7. I'd go ASRock if the BIOS/updates are good.

Does it have BIOS update protections? I sometimes have random power failures in my area, so I have that risk to consider in my purchase decision.

K7 has dual-bios, so I'm considering it and I've had no problems with gigabyte boards before.

Can you run 4 sticks of 3200MHz RAM on the current BIOS?

I'm due for an upgrade since i'm getting FPS drops in open world RPGs and it ruins the immersion for me. Help me out :D

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Re: Any ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming users here?

The ASrock Tiachi is probably the best Ryzen motherboard at this point in time.

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Any ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming users here?

Hi OT,

Yes I use the Fatal1ty Professional Gaming X370 motherboard, and myself as well as many of my friends think that it is the best AM4 motherboard in 2017. I have had over 5 different accounts of others who had problems with Asus, MSI , but not a single one of us has had a failed Fatala1ty X370 Pro Gaming board.

So, we think it may very well be the most reliable board on the market this year.

...and it has excellent support for SLI which I'm running as well as dual- NVMe SSD slots. So I'm running RAID on my NVME drives on RAID0 for video editing (remember to back up RAID0 files daily).

0 Kudos