cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

adamz123
Adept I

AMD Verification Tool System check did not pass

Bought a Ryzen 2600 a month ago and just tried redeeming my Divison 2 code. Ran the verification tool and it said this system did not pass and is not eligible to any current promotions??????? Even tho I have it installed in my PC. Anyone had this problem?????????

6 Replies

Worked on my CPU fine, I have the R5 2400G from NewEgg and my code was accepted and the CPU was verified.

0 Likes
leadfarmer
Adept II

I had this exact same problem, and I too have the Ryzen 2600.

I recontacted the retailer where I had purchased my Ryzen 2600 and they sent me a different code.

0 Likes

did that one work ok?

0 Likes

The new codes they sent me worked fine.

0 Likes

good to know, i already had am existing uplay account which is probably why my code was accepted

new users to uplay seem to be the ones with isues

0 Likes
leadfarmer
Adept II

As advised by someone in another thread...

When redeeming Division 2 you first need a Ubisoft Uplay account. I opened Ubisoft Uplay in a separate tab on my browser, and created an account. Leaving that tab open, I then opened a new tab with the AMD Rewards page, and went through the process. It worked fine.

DO NOT launch the desktop Ubisoft Uplay icon before redeeming the game on AMD website, as this didn't work for me. Make sure your Ubisoft account is logged in on your browser tab for it to work.

Once done, you can then use your desktop Ubisoft icon as normal. This also applies when redeeming Resident Evil 2 & Devil May Cry 5, open and log in to Steam in a browser tab first, NOT from the desktop icon.

0 Likes