cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

promulgacja
Adept I

AMD Rewards, still waiting!

Where are me keys from promotional Rx 590? Submit req 2 days ago and still no key for Resident Evil 2...

15 Replies
krishtian
Adept II

Everybody has the same issue, but AMD doesn't want accept that they have them out of stock.

paraman
Adept I

It could also be that the guys from the Rewards Team have too much to do. It took me forever until my account was activated (1 week) and I haven't received a key for Resident Evil 2 yet (3 days until now). Just hope that I get a key at all. But we're not alone with the problem. Here on reddit are some that have been waiting much longer. 

hellvatican
Journeyman III

This is absolutely unacceptable, I've been waiting a week now and no keys for any 3 of the games whatsoever. I'm inclined to believe that I won't be getting dmc5 on the day it comes out so I'm just gonna buy it anyway, it's obnoxious that I need to pester the company in order to recieve something they promised to begin with.

0 Likes

I agree that this is unacceptable and I know it from other manufacturers like Asus that you only had to register and enter the code and you got your game. Why this doesn't work I don't understand either. Just like the condition why it takes so long to get new keys (because they seem to be empty at the moment), it can't be that hard. I just hope I can get The Division 2 for release, because I have some friends who will play it from day one. I'm not going to wait whether I get a key or not. Either the key will be there on the first day or I will buy the game. But then I also decide that the next GPU after this one will be bought from the green competition.

0 Likes

I could've understood if AMD at least make a note somehwere saying they are out of stock for RE2 right now and mention an ETA for that, but keeping silence doesn't help at all...

0 Likes
promulgacja
Adept I

This is bulls*it. Im still waiting!

0 Likes
promulgacja
Adept I

AMD- sry for say that but - never again Radeon graphic card. That was my last time!

promulgacja
Adept I

Whole week gone and still no key!

paraman
Adept I

Here is AMD's answer at last. Now enough people seem to have asked what's going on with the keys for RE2.

0 Likes
wyzod
Journeyman III

Received it 1 week and a half after...

0 Likes
paraman
Adept I

I got it now, too. I have now also waited a week and a half.

0 Likes
promulgacja
Adept I

Received key. One done, two more to go    Hope they have keys for everyone.

0 Likes

Did you get other two? I haven't received mine here.

0 Likes

I think they will be released at the earliest one day before the release or on the release day. Because I didn't get the keys for DMC5 and Division 2 today either.

0 Likes

I thought he was saying about another RE2 keys.

0 Likes