cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

krishtian
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

So, everybody received keys but not me?

0 Kudos
darthbaggins
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

I'm still awaiting my keys as well for RE:2 and Division 2, but I did just buy the RX580 last night.

0 Kudos
arkane_blue
Adept I

Send another trouble ticket with your previous trouble ticket number as reference. Also cite that you have been waiting longer and others have gotten their key sooner.

Request them to place you higher.

0 Kudos
phobio80
Journeyman III

I am still waiting for RE2 key as well, its been at least a week at this point. I'm now worried I won't get the DmC5 key tonight/tomorrow either...

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Grandmaster

I did just submit my reward code, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get RE2.  I did see a blurb by all the games stating that keys would be issued near the release date.  Not really expecting to see one for DMC5 for a while, but the Division 2 should be sending out pretty soon.

0 Kudos
phobio80
Journeyman III

DmC 5 comes out tomorrow, Division 2 not till next week though.

0 Kudos
darthbaggins
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still  We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Only issue I'm seeing is the turn around on the game codes and this ends April 7th, I hope to still get the codes before then.

0 Kudos
skydron
Journeyman III

I hope I will get division 2 code in time... I have all 3 games as reward but did not get 1 code... Resident evil would be possible to send out but no. Nothing. I want my code (s) I paid for it. This was the only reason I was interested in a new grafic card... Cause it was a nice price including the 3 games. When I get the games in 2 month I can also buy this 3 games for few cents...

Come on amd what's your problem. Such a bad support 😞

darthbaggins
Adept I

Well just received my RE:2 key late last night so that was quick, so if you still haven't received your key I would be calling or emailing multiple times a day.

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Submitted my coupon code on 3/5.  RE2 was available yesterday on the 7th.

Snap1.jpg

Devil May Cry was available this morning.

Snap2.jpg

0 Kudos