cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

carsonred1
Journeyman III

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

I also have been waiting for my key for about a week now. They haven't responded to my ticket yet either.

krishtian
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

If anybody receives their key please post it here.

tryggr
Journeyman III

Vega 56 bought two days ago ( 28th February) and it seems they are out of stock. To clarify I have my steam open and logged in the same browser.

mattmft69
Journeyman III

i just tried to get mine today and i dont have it....does it appear under the my rewards tab and where it says key will be assigned when available?

krishtian
Adept II

Yup, that's gotta be a steam tab there, check screenshots in the conversation, but nobody has their keys now.

mightycavalry
Journeyman III

First AMD product purchase for me. What I am most disappointed at is the lack of a response from their support desk on this matter. Installed the card 2/23 and created support ticket 2/24 with no response back thus far. Has anyone tried giving the support phone # a call?

arkane_blue
Adept I

Absolutely unacceptable. I ordered the Radeon VII and I have been waiting since my 02/07/2018 purchase to get my key to play Resident Evil 2 Remake.

And before screechers such as brotherhoodrat start shouting in ALL CAPS, I've tried both with steam ( the desktop client and browser logged-in) with no success.

2 days ago, I finally emailed one of the representatives, who stated on 'support ticket 558667';

"There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding"

What I don't 'understand' is that It's been nearly a month and still nothing. Just a Popeye Wimpy routine.  Actions like this sour consumer trust in companies, AMD.

P.S. The Radeon VII was late too due to supply mismanagement; code arrived on the 9th, card arrived on the 12th. 

What A Massive Disappointment.

plum12
Adept I

Hey, sorry for not updating sooner. I already got mine a week ago. It seems that it takes sometime to fix the issue. But I see that there's a lot of us here having the same issues.

0 Likes
mightycavalry
Journeyman III

An entire week is coming to an end since my support ticket creation with nothing but crickets. I'm willing to bet some shady folks have abused this offer in some manner to the point where its caused AMD corp internal procedures to draw it out for every single claim, legitimate or not. It's a shame a well oiled machine of a company is at this state. Please provide when exactly we can expect to receive our RE2 code?? I don't understand why this is so difficult. We don't want a vague corp crap spun answer of "as soon as it is available".

0 Likes
michalcin
Adept I

AMD Support answered me: There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible.You will be emailed when your key is available.We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding.

0 Likes