cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

samkun
Adept I
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

it doesnt work to me

0 Kudos
leadfarmer
Adept II
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

I'm not seeing step 4 either.

Anyone got any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
leadfarmer
Adept II
Adept II

I am not seeing Step 4 either. Any suggestions please?

1. Enter your Steam username and password on the Steam account page. If you have not already set up an account or downloaded the app, you may do so at http://store.steampowered.com/
  2. In the MY REWARDS page on AMDRewards.com, click on the “REDEEM ON STEAM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT”.
  3. In the Steam POP UP WINDOW, enter in your username and password.
  4. Once finished, click on “ACTIVATE ON STEAM”, and the game will be added to your Steam Library.
  5. Enjoy.
0 Kudos
leadfarmer
Adept II
Adept II

I've just managed to install all three qualifying games (Devil May Cry, Resident Evil 2 & Division 2) by doing what brotherhood697 has been suggesting.

Dont open Steam/Ubisoft from the desktop launch icon, open it in another Tab in your browser and log in. Then go to AMD Rewards website and follow the process. It may ask you to log in again to your Steam or Ubisoft account, but it works.

Thanks brotherhood.

0 Kudos