cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

pranksterkarl
Journeyman III

AMD Rewards No Response To ticket

I sent AMD Rewards a ticket because my code wasnt working right. Still no response over a week later, how long does this normally take? Seems abit of a joke. 

0 Likes
10 Replies
aoc901
Journeyman III

I to have had the same problem, I've only been waiting four days I don't think anyone is working there.

the AMD Product Verification Tool keeps saying redownload it, when you run it.

0 Likes

Does the code is valid or its validity has been gone?

0 Likes

It's valid, it's just the authenticator thing doesn't work. I sent the team

pictures of proof of my purchase as well as task manager to show I have the

CPU installed

0 Likes
aoc901
Journeyman III

I Have found to get the authenticator to work use chrome as default not edge, i saw it some where and tried it now amd  Product Verification Tool works.

0 Likes

Authenticator works fine, it just throws up loads of errors about wrong CPU

etc. Hence why I took screenshots of desktop as well as sent order

confirmation email etc.

It's a applications so browser shouldn't matter but I use chrome by default

anyway. Still no response, AMD really losing faith of a customer here.

Especially as I was emailed about this deal from them and it was one of the

reasons I went for this CPU over a i5.

0 Likes

Is it like they are not looking at you, I think they will soon focus on your problem.

0 Likes

I originally got the invalid code message but was recently able to use it a couple of days ago. The only problem now is when I tried to get the game codes the come with the bundle (resident evil 2, division 2, devil may cry 5). all of them are telling me "Your key will be assigned when it's available" on the AMD rewards website. It's been saying that for all three games for 2 days now. I've sent in a support ticket but haven't heard back yet. I originally sent in a support ticket a week ago for the invalid code issue but never received a response to that ticket, hoping i get a response on my most recent ticket... Needless to say, this whole experience has been a real pain.

0 Likes

The only one that should show activation right now is RE2. That's the issue for now. The others will show nearer to their release. With RE2 an AMD person on reddit said there was some delay over the weekend so maybe that's sorted out during the week. 

same problem no keys avaliable till now

0 Likes

FINALLY RECEIVED 

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

DSDSDSD.PNG

0 Likes