Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

zehdonut
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: AMD Relive Audio Sync FIX

Are you using Mantle with BF4 by any chance? I don't think relive can capture that

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II
Adept II

Ah. Now it works, but the delay persist, so I guess BF4 will be always broken for me...

Anyway, are you still having problems? If yes, I really don't know how to help in this case, Skyrim, DIRT Rally, BeamNG.drive, Mass Effect: Andromeda, BF1 and ARMA 3 are working fine for me, I'll try other games too, but for now only BF4 gave me a problem and it does not surprise me...

0 Kudos
zehdonut
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Yeah it's still there for me.

I opened a thread about it but the only real advice was "wait for the next driver update" (which of course didn't fix anything)

Doesn't seem to depend on games for me, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II
Adept II

The only thing that could be is the RAM usage, but with your configuration is impossible :\

I have a friend with the Fury X, I'll see if Relive works fine on his pc as soon as I can, of course, if he have Relive installed...

0 Kudos
nicklander
Adept I
Adept I

My Logitech G35 Headset seems to only accept 44,1 kHz, what should I do ?

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II
Adept II

What do you mean? I never had something Logitech, but in theory all headsets should have 48000Hz.

0 Kudos
suit
Adept I
Adept I

well i have the same issue - a few weeks ago it worked (sometimes) - so every other game (i play mostly PUBG at the moment) was out of sync - the audio was delayed by about 1 to 2 seconds

17.7.2 made it completele nuts - not it does not work (constantly) and has a delay of about 15 to 20 seconds

i followed every fix i could find (including yours) but can't get it to work - uninstalled drivers (with amd cleaner) and fresh install of 17.8.1 - still does not work

i use a roccat usb soundcard (+ realtek onboard) and windows 10 with creators update

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II
Adept II

I don't have PUGB so I can't test it, but I've notice that Win10 with spatial sound is kinda f***in' up my headset and audio card. Every time I start windows I have to set again 48000... or it won't work.

Recently with the new driver I didn't record anything, I'll try but for now the only thing you can do is playing with the sound quality, if the audio is delayed you need to go down in Mhz, if the image is delayed go up.

0 Kudos
suit
Adept I
Adept I

i noticed that too, my frequecy settings stay the same, but 7.1 audio gets randomly diabled or audio channels got switched - that happend with the logitech g430 randomly, even mid game - but since i switched to the roccat usb sound card it works and does not reset the settings anymore

i've tested this with some other games too, but the delay is still there - so it has nothing to do with the game - weirdly enough, the voice from the microphone is in sync, but every other sound (talking from other people in discord) is off too

i'll play with the frequency settings a bit, maybe that helps

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II
Adept II

Oh, my bad, if you have audio delay go UP and with image delay down.

Anyway, try to disable DVR, game mode and game bar, idk if it will work, but maybe is something related to windows...

Let me know the games you've tested so I can try them out.

0 Kudos