gigs
Adept I

Re: AMD Relive Audio Sync FIX

I did all this and It didn't work. Please help

0 Kudos
suit
Adept I

finally fixed it (sort of) - in the ReLive-tab of Radeon Settings i changed the Audio Bitrate to 96 KBit/s - this solves the issue - but a little delay remains (about 20 to 30 ms, but you'll only notice this when you check the recorded clip in a video editing software and see that there is a few ms of blank audio at the beginning

tested this in PUBG, Soldat (soldat.pl), Game of Thrones (Telltale), Left 4 Dead, Portal and MechWarrior Online - all work problerly now (with this little delay)

0 Kudos
gigs
Adept I

You are actually a legend bro. Big props to fixing that. Will do more tests later. Can you fix the slight delay in something like sony vegas?

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II

A little question, are you using 60fps without having 60fps in game?

0 Kudos
gigs
Adept I

Why does that matter? Also, one question if you could answer it, is it possible to record a stretched resolution in a game like CS:GO but have your video be 1080p (essentially, have no black bars).

One more thing is that when I try add a custom resolution and save it, it doesn't change, my monitor is still in 1080p and I can't change it. Do you know a solution? 3 questions lolol

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II

If you are using a 60hz monitor and V-Sync, you'll get always 59/60 fps, to record in 60fps you need more than 60, try to set 30fps in relive and check the audio sync 😜 (record this Audio Video Sync Test - YouTube  and slow it down via editors)

About black bars, 16:9 monitor with 16:9 res = no black bars, 16:9 monitor with 4:3 res = black bars, 4:3 monitor with 4:3 res = no black bars. Anyway I was able to get LEM rank in csgo with 16:9 and max sets, so it doesn't matter what res you are using, just change the crossair and the FOV/Weapon Position

To change res use Windows: right click on the dekstop, screen options, resolution and you'll see every res your GPU can support.

You can use Radeon Settings to try to OC you monitor by adding Hz... PS: TV Monitors aren't good for OC.

0 Kudos
suit
Adept I

nope i record in 30 fps and the games run at different framerates - some at 30 to 60, some even around 200 fps - issue was the same

0 Kudos
suit
Adept I

i fix the shift (if i really need to) with Avidemux - works just fine and is super quick - but if you don't know there is a delay you won't notice it

0 Kudos
gigs
Adept I

Thanks, man. MGE right now anyways

0 Kudos
dam20
Adept II

After 2hrs of tests, I find out that now there's a little sound delay, it persit no matter what settings I change, It's very small, only noticeable by slowing down the vid to 10/20%

This seems to occur only with games, dekstop 30fps have no delay.

I don't know if is drivers fault or Windows that f***ed up like always, but I can't find a fix other than edit the audio manually.

I'm going to update the guide, sadly :c

0 Kudos