Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Adept II
Adept II

AMD Relive Audio Sync FIX (UPDATED)

IMPORTANT:

I've just find out that with USB headphones (Like Razer Kraken 7.1 2013) there's a small audio delay, noticeable by slowing down the video at 20%, but with normal headphones (Like Beats Studio 2010) there's none.

To see if this really works on any PC, try it yourself, just record with USB then switch to a normal headphone, let me know if works.

Hi, hope this is the right place to post a "guide", anyway, if you're encountering audio sync problems, using relive record/replay, this should fix your issue:

• Right click on your sound icon and press "Playback Devices"

1.png

• Right click and press "Properties" on your Headset/Headphone device, then in the "Advanced" tab, set this format "2 Channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz". Make sure that "Exclusive Mode" is enabled, then click "Apply". About the sound card, it seems that changing Hz have no more impact on the record, so just put them on max. I use the default MOBO audio, so for me it's "Realtek Digital Output".

2.png3.png

• Now in Sound Card Properties, open the "Supported Formats" tab and check everything.

4.png

Congratulation, now your audio delay should disappear!

Tested with 8 different games: Skyrim, DIRT Rally, BeamNG.drive, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Borderlands 2 and Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Sorry if the pictures aren't in English, but probably it's still understandable.

Thanks to "demon_cheeto" who let me find the solution.

Updated 05 SEPTEMBER 2017

39 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AMD Relive Audio Sync FIX

Thank you for this useful post.

Adept II
Adept II

Thanks for this awesome community , first time I've found a forum like this.

Loving AMD so far.

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Still occurs unfortunately

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Can you tell me your pc components and on which games you're still having the sound delay?

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I'm running a R9 Fury X, an i7 2700K, 16GB Ram and record to an SSD.

I tried Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1,3,4, Arma 3, GTA 5, Fallout 4 and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Did you set 2 Channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz in Headphones too? with Exclusive Mode enabled?

If you're using win10 creators, try to set 2 Channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz every time you start the pc, if this doesn't work I'll try to record Arma 3 and BF4 to see what happens.

I had some audio delay with ME: Andromeda recently, caused by high RAM usage, like 96/98%, but that's because I'm playing a game that required 16gb in Ultra with only 8gb. I don't think this is the case for you, my peasants configuration can't stand at your glorious pc master race one.

I'll let you know about Arma and BF as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

yup, everything is set to 2 Channel, 48Khz and both exclusive mode boxes are ticked.

I have tried this with my onboard soundcard's (realtek) Analog and digital output, as well as a dedicated Asus Xonar DX soundcard.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

Arma 3 is fine for me, but I have problems with BF4, Relive is not working in Full Screen, only Windowed/Borderless and with 1s audio delay. I tested again Mass Effect: Andromeda and worked fine, COD: BO3 too.

I'll buy BF1 near June and I'll test it with 16gb ram, hope Full Screen works.

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

I've just bought BF1 and more ram (16gb total), no sound delay, however I still have it on BF4 and can't record it on Full Screen, like before.

0 Kudos