Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

chainheal
Journeyman III

AMD A10-7850K + Radeon R7 250 Saphire

Hello, everybody,
I'm sorry, because of my bad English but I'm using a translator to ask the community.

Years ago I built my own PC "Gamer" with the little money I had when I was studying and I was recommended at that time to use Hybrid CrossFire or Dual Graphics. After several Months trying Never Could Make The Famous Hybrid Crossfire or Dual Graphics Work because never The Radeon Configuration or the Catalyst detected this property of dual graphics. this year I decided to take it again to see if it worked but after many attempts and tutorials on how to do still without activating the famous tab of dual graphics and I have tested all possible configurations in the bios.

Primary Video Device: set the [NB PCIe Slot Video] option
Integrated Graphics: set the [Force] option
UMA Frame Buffer Size: set option [1G].

They are the 3 options I have in the bios and I try all the conbinations. After so many years someone found the answer as to why many people could not activate this option ?.If so, how did they solve this error ? I will leave my Computer Specifications in case I miss anything.

Thank you. [Chuckles]

Processor: AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 12 Compute Core 4C+8G 3.70 GHZ.
RAM: 12 GB
Graphic Card Radeon R7 250 Saphire 1 GB GDDR5 compatible with Crossfire
MotherBoard :F2A88XM-D3H Gigabyte compatible with dual Graphics.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Have you read https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-dual-graphics-faq

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes