Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

smoq
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Additional Icon of setup

Jump to solution

Last time I turned on the computer I get an additional icon set for the moment I have 6 of them and does not work... someone had such a problem?

I attach a photo of the problem

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
goodplay
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Additional Icon of setup

Jump to solution

Possibly related Crimson 17.11.1 Launching 2 ~ 3 instances of Radeon Settings

Possible temp fix/work around, go to task manager, in background processes right click each instance and end task,

Then in radeon settings > preferences, uncheck all options.

Now windows settings, turn off fast startup, and turn off, use my sign in info......, and delete radeon shortcut icons from desktop/start menu.

And don't leave radeon settings open/minimized when you shut down.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
goodplay
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Possibly related Crimson 17.11.1 Launching 2 ~ 3 instances of Radeon Settings

Possible temp fix/work around, go to task manager, in background processes right click each instance and end task,

Then in radeon settings > preferences, uncheck all options.

Now windows settings, turn off fast startup, and turn off, use my sign in info......, and delete radeon shortcut icons from desktop/start menu.

And don't leave radeon settings open/minimized when you shut down.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3200c16d kit, Aorus nvme gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT,

View solution in original post

goodplay
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Just to add(forgot this option),

0 Kudos
smoq
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

today i i had 8 additional icons but i do step by step as u said and after couple restarts  everythinks look fine ^^ THANKS!!!