cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

nightmare0112
Journeyman III

A little help with computer crashes

I have been having this issue for a while now and i've looked at every forum related to this issue and tried many things and nothings worked.

The issue i'm having is when i start something demanding like a game it'll freeze and that can range from 5 minutes into game play or 20, and then it'll freeze and restart with a few occasions showing a red screen until i restart. i thought it might be a overheating issue but the temperatures are stable when i monitor them and then it just freezes.

i have tried cleaning my computer multiple times unplugging everything and cleaning it all and then rebuilding with nothing working, whenever i look up fixes all i can find is "make sure there isn't any dust around the cpu blocking the fans" i've triple checked and cleaned the computer and still the exact same problem and i'm looking for any help that isn't "clean it out"

i've been told it might be a driver issue but i have no idea how to go about fixing the driver issues

thanks

Specs: Processor: AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz (4.10GHz Turbo) 6x Core CPU /Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 370 4096MB GDDR5 Graphics Card (Upgraded) /Hard Drive: 1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III Hard Drive/ Memory: 8GB (2x4096MB) 1600MHz DDR3 (32GB Max. Supported)/ Optical Drive:24x LG Internal DVD Re-Writer/ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX Motherboard /Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Power Supply /Case: BitFenix Comrade Midi - Tower (Black)/Cooler: AMD Stock CPU Cooler

0 Likes
17 Replies