cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

5900x cooler and case

Hello all, what do you think about cooler arctic liquid freezer 360mm and case corsair 5000d for 5900x and a 6900xt?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you all.

0 Likes
6 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

That is a pretty nice case.

I'm kind of stuck between the 5000D Airflow White or RoG Helios White.

The only one advice I have for you, the Airflow version, can really make all the difference in the world when it comes to temperatures.

I Have a old Obsidian 450D Airflow and the solid front sure creeps the temps like 4 or 5ºC on average with odd peaks in the Graphics Card dept.

Good Luck

The Englishman
0 Likes

Still have my old obsidian 450D in the storage room,loved it,went to the 5000D 2 years ago another great case.

Love it.Can't speak for arctic cooling 360 AIO's,but love the Corsair H150i with my 5800X.

0 Likes

@Earnhardt @johnnyenglish  thank you for your opinion.

@johnnyenglish do you have any ideia of this cooler?

Thanks,

0 Likes

Actually no, but most AIO out there share the Asetek design so they perform more or less equal, whats normally different is the included fans, some are good, others spot on and theres always the basic loud ones. In my case, the RoG Ryujin comes stock with iPPC Noctuas. 

Are you changing the fans on the AIO? 

The Englishman
0 Likes

Not really, i have a 240mm aio and im tinking on an upgrade to 360 aio and for quality/price arctic liquid freezes 2 looks good to me.

0 Likes

If you are happy with the fans and performance of the 240, I see no objections for you to get the 360.

The Englishman
0 Likes