Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

RoJoEL
Adept I

Re: What is your favorite game of all time? I'll go first

I've played many games over the years. So, this is kind of hard

But the game I pick is Half-Life 1

It just felt like such a large jump in how the enemies would react to your character at the time. As well as the many other good things about the game.

drpluto
Adept I

bioshock and max payne

ThreeDee
Adept I

Game's are like my taste of music .. depending on the mood .. I like different styles from Classical to 60's rock to rap .. or maybe some Jazz .. 

I cut my teeth on the first PC Tomb Raider (triangle boobs) game and have enjoyed the franchise over the years .. PC and Console

Online with dial up years ago .. I had a blast with Monster Truck Madness 2

Playing Half Life when it first came out was a real game changer

I have never been beaten at SNES Super Tennis by anybody else .. some really great matches in my college dorm

N64 Golden Eye still holds up

I've had a blast with all split screen couch coop shooter games on the XBox 360 and XBox One playing with my wife

..and right now .. Hunt:Showdown on PC has me captivated with over 4k hours played

It's hard to have just one favorite .. 

alisha
Journeyman III

My main 3 ever is what I call the Trinity :

1. Mass Effect 3 (the beliefs, the characters, the SF, the gatherer danger)

2. The Witcher 3 (the profundity, the characters, the world)

3. Warcraft 3 (the legend, the world, the sentimentality, the web-based custom guides)

Then, at that point, Dying Light (best Zombie game ever), Gruntz (sentimentality hits hard), and Borderlands 2. Practically just PC games on the grounds that my main control center was the PS1, the Gamecube, and the N64. For these ones, I'd say Rayman 1, Crash Bandicoot 3, SSBM, Spyro 2, and Mario Kart Double Dash.

Alisha Pal
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Probably these are: Nox (2000 release), Diablo all parts, warcraft 2. Half life all parts and episodes, rising kingdoms, heroes of might and magic 3 and add-ons, starcraft 1-2 and add-ons, Sacred 1-2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. all parts (thanks to modders so far the game is livelier than all the living)

gomalthemes
Journeyman III

There are lots of my fav games, But I really love IGI and wants to play again and again. 

John132203
Journeyman III

Doom II

Robbert
Adept I

Ohhh I remember Nox, I was blown away by it, that was my intro to RPGs!

Ashley_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Such a loaded question lol. 😂 Seeing such good games mentioned. My personal favorite....that's so tough because I've played so many good ones.

I think I'll go with Resident Evil 4. I've just had the most fun playing it over any other game and have completed it so many times. Aside from that, The Sims comes in at a close second because of the endless gameplay.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 3800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • MSI X570 Gaming Edge • 32GB RAM
mrsmooth0711
Adept I

I would have to say Halo 3. Was so much fun playing with my friends in high school and was probably the first game that got me "hooked" onto gaming.