cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

We’re thinking about joining Discord - cast your vote!

Hey Red Team,

In case you missed it – we’re thinking about exploring the realm of Discord and we’d like to hear what you think, so we’ve launched a poll!

You can vote by visiting the Gaming Discussions category where you’ll find it on the right side of the page. Let us know what you think!

polls_promo.jpg

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
46 Replies

I'm mostly on there for my Destiny 2 Clan. Charlemange lets you do a lot of automating of tasks for planning events and such. I don't need or use any of the pay features. I am looking forward to chat being integrated on all gaming platforms.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes

If you're a thinking typer like I am, 2k character limits are extremely bothersome (especially in DMs where you're more likely to be trying to explain something in a detailed manner to someone) or if you use a high-resolution monitor, Discord is extremely limiting. Not being able to post 3840x2160 images after I got my main monitor ~1 year ago was the biggest push away from it I'd gotten.

At this point the enchantment it had for me back in 2016-2019 has kind of faded. That and them pushing their political agendas with banner cards during the American election seasons. I have absolutely zero desire to see/interact with American politics and don't think I should have to put up with anything to do with calls to action in the areas I specifically set up for myself and my friends to put aside differences and enjoy ourselves without that nonsense causing unnecessary tension for a bit.

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
0 Likes
red5
Miniboss

Just checked and there is an AMD Red Team Discord already. LoveLaughLeslie is listed as "Staff" and someone called ATX_RayRay is listed under "AMD" @Ashley_AMD 

I know this is a bit of an old post, but I just happened to stumble upon that Discord.  I'm pretty sure that is the same Discord I referenced in a an earlier response to this post.  It's where AMD used to host their virtual LAN parties.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey @red5 ! Great call out, there is a discord that currently exists but it's managed by another team currently. 

Discord is still something we're exploring and will update the community once we have any news! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

We need it! @Amber_AMD @Sam_AMD @Wally_AMD Tell the suits let's get this thang rolling. 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Denbot
Adept II

Yeah it's really good for community building 

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

The Discord is open, https://discord.gg/YPjN9HAhnS

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB