cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June

Hi Red Team, we’re thrilled, this month you have a chance at winning the: 

Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card!

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
319 Replies
clarks_nyc
Adept I

This would be a slight upgrade from my RX560. 😏

vesgen
Adept I

i LOVE AMD I just dont have much money all i need is a Video card. this would be sweet to win it would be a dream come true. i like to play games like Assassin`s Creed Far Cry and Forza on pc and Xbox one X

vesgen
Adept I

love Halo played every game on PC and XB1X, and love the show too

K_H_O_I
Adept I

Hey there. My favorite AMD parts are my "old" 3700X and my new 5800X3D!

This graphics card looks amazing and definitely has a great Halo aesthetic.

John Staradumsky
AMD BYO Champion for Micro Center
dj4aces
Adept II

I've been playing V Rising with some friends lately, and it's been a whole lot more fun than I thought it would be! I've also been enjoying Assassin's Creed: Valhalla.

Fr0M4stR
Adept I

very exciting

Fro
tekasza
Adept II

That RX 6900XT is an awesome prize!

My Ryzen 7 2700X has run great for the past four years, but I only have a GTX 1060 for graphics.

I've enjoyed getting into the VR gaming scene. I just got into building my own custom button boxes and controllers for playing flight sims and space sims in VR. I would like to make a full cockpit worth of controls, but my GPU is the obvious weak link in my system. This would be an awesome upgrade.

tekasza, it is an outstanding gpu! Would really help your VR setup👍

PiracyGamer
Journeyman III

dryden
Adept III

Huge prize, the Limited Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite GPU! Thanks AMD!! Good luck everyone!

Just read a review on the 6950x. Tweaked both the core clock and the memory speed of the 6900xt.

Deepstriker
Adept I

I need to win. I have to win. My parents might disown me. 

cab0218
Journeyman III

I play all of the latest games so having a top end graphics card would be amazing!

deadbolt
Adept II

Since I've been watching the new Halo TV series, I've started to gain interest in the PC game. This would be a nice addition/upgrade from my Vega 56 to start my journey playing Halo!

nubytuesday
Adept I

Nice.

Omnipro
Adept II

Oh Boy! This would make a great upgrade from my current 480.

I've been playing Diablo Immortal lately and having fun. Runs fine on my 480 though this is a mobile port.

The microtransactions, and marketing is bad, but if you can resist that you can still play through the single player campaign fine no problem.

TheAnnihilator
Journeyman III

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Destiny 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! 

KnuckenFutz
Adept I

I've got just the build in mind for this...

Mist4ke
Journeyman III

Cool gpu. This would be a nice replacement for my 1060)

myheadsmt91
Journeyman III

love my 6800 but a 6900xt would be amazing

Same as the other poster about the 6800. Love it but the 6900XT would help in fps in MSFS2020, especially with my widescreen samsung 49" 5120x1440 monitor!

Pepe1
Adept II

Hello.
I like to play DCS World. I have a 5700XT.
Greetings.

Dyse81
Adept I

Nice giveaway. Currently playing Bf2042, Pubg and CS.

sumair321
Journeyman III

Yes please! Not sure if my current power supply would handle it but the upgrade would be very welcome indeed! These have been some really nice giveaways BTW!

Aafes Exchange Credit Card

Hello.
I like to play gta 4 apk obb zip file download for android. I have a 5700XT.
Greetings.

Dyse81
Adept I

Why not global giveaway?

So what do we need to do... to get in for the win???

Vynski
Exemplar

Hi there!

Started computing with Commodore 64 then had a C128 and a C1288D.  Wrote code for them for a couple of years then you know the rest.  CPM was supposed to be the up and coming computer programming language.  Then Bill Gates put a kabosh on that.  You know, most everyone uses Windows now.  I still have some original floppies of 3.1 and would sell them if anyone is interested.  But Commodore, I think had a GUI prior to Windows.  It was from Berkley Softworks called GEO Works.  You might wat to research some this for accuracy. 

Just want to let you know that I have been an AMD fan for; forever!

My first build in the late 1980's or early 1990's was an AMD 386 SX 20MHz.  I overclocked it to 25MHz.

The best thing that ever happened in computers was the "zero insertion" cpu's.  Thank god for them.  Building used to be tough.

Just a little background from an old man that was once very proficient in computer programming. 

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

Old man programmer (still employed using vb.net and SQL server).  I learned BASIC on Commodore 64 and the IBM PC jr. (peanut) I think it was called. My first computer was  TSR-80 Color Computer from Radio Shack with 4k of RAM.  Save and loaded software via a cassette player.  Then got some Atari brand computer and it had a floppy drive. (I still have it in my attic I think).  Been gaming since pong.  In the early 80s spent a lot of time in Aladdin's Castle arcade.  Now look how fast PCs have come and you don't even have to use your imagination the graphics are so good.  Currently playing Battlefield 2042.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
padugi
Journeyman III

Halo 6900xt for the win!!!

mdfx
Adept II

anything #5

negahnepoc
Adept II

this would be awesome and complete my AMD build currently rocking a XFX 6700 Quik 319 with a 5950X

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
mmcbrntt
Adept I

I love AMD, I have a Ryzen 7 5800x in a MSI x570 board paired with a xfx 5600xt (I got it almost 2 years ago and it still rocks!). Love the speed and value that AMD provides, of course 64gb of ram helps and the m.2 drive. Can't wait to get ahold of the new processors and see what they are capable of. My friend and I have an ongoing tug of war. He is a die hard Intel fan, and he always tries to put AMD down, but it doesn't work. He challenged me with his new 12th gen i5, oh he beat me in the single core area, but I ripped him a new one in multi-thread. Lol. But I do have a good library of games, I play racing sims, destiny 2, noita, devil may cry, killer instinct, need for speed: heat just to name a few. The graphics card I have can handle them, but I feel I'm missing out in a few games. I've never had a high-end video card and sure would enjoy that a lot. I appreciate your company and will always be a fan 😁

Great  activity when a Halo Infinite 6900XT is on the line!

Slacker
Adept I

I want one!

TomVinMurTX
Adept I

Anything?

Does the Halo Infinite use a standard or custom pcb?

joebangles
Adept III

It'd be an Infinite improvement over the RX 5600XT on my current rig! Well, about double, so not really infinite!

And so much power! Infinite power! No, no -- I think it's about 300W of power! Not exactly 1.21 gigawatts of power, just need a larger power supply, not a whole nuclear reactor!

dnehiba3
Adept II

I feel the need. The need for SPEED!