cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen™ 7 2700!

Ashley_AMD_0-1656685928870.jpeg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, July 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Sunday, July 31, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
72 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Bundle this with any of the 6XXX series or possibly the upcoming 7XXX series and you are golden!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
TomVinMurTX
Adept I

Always room for a new toy 🙂

Katitude
Adept I

I helped my grandson build his first gaming rig with my handed down parts.  He got my 1800x with an Aorus x370 motherboard.  Unfortunately, the 1800x isn't supported for Windows 11.  It would be nice to give this to him for a nice little upgrade.

Key-J
Paragon

Who here is hoping to win this so that they switch to AMD? Maybe this is your first taste of the other (better) side 😉

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
weewilly
Adept I

got a rig i was thinking about letting my mom have(some 500$ prebuilt i bought ages ago as a stop-gap measure: ryzen 1 2100s/16gb ram/gtx1050ti/asrock itx mobo/sleek little rosewill lian-li type case) and though this little rig is rock solid with up-times of over 6mo, and capable of playing nearly any game i have thrown at it(i played cyberpunk 2077 on it at 1080p with no slowdown, managed to play last of us on ps3 emulator on it)...just astounding to me how such a low-spec rig can handle, on 3 hd 1080 monitors at that...heck i even regularly (3-8hrs/day) used it for cad work in solidworks, no rendering though..but with realview registry hacks so it output the sleekest real-time texturing/shading...also registry hacked it so that i could use it for vr with my reverb g2 which the 1050ti is technically incompatible with...despite pushing out 2k to each eye on the regular for a  year or so, just a workhorse, add another 4 cores to the equation and sky's the limit...co'mon amd "momma needs a new cpu" hahah

////current-rig:asusx570/5900x/msi6800xt////////
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Perfect upgrade, good luck everyone!

mapdma
Adept II

Just bought a 6700xt and shifted gpus to my different systems. So nice.  Thanks AMD.

tosblackdeath
Adept II

When Ryzen came out it changed the gaming world, and began a process of programming that we didn't think would be here for many years to come, AMD was my go to back when desktop pc's were using 256mb ram and my go to now that 128gb  is starting to be the norm, 

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I'm pretty sure I already entered this, but if not here it is.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
blazer
Adept III

I definitely do not need this processor, but I will enter anyway, just because I didn't win the graphics card last month.😞 

😀😀

I here yah Blazer!

So....I'm just using what ever link posted on AMD. Could off Drive be slow? Prolly.   https://drive.google.com 

When is that 5800x3D going to appear on the prize list?

dnehiba3
Adept II

Tallyho!

This is the fifth time I try . Surely, I can't be this unlucky.

GON
fean98
Adept III

Redundant or original reply?

drpluto
Adept III

nice prize

You miss every shot you don't take. So keep trying to enter every monthly one!

----------
freakjap
Adept II

Running a Ryzen 5 now. But a little bit more would be nice.

tigerchola11
Journeyman III

first fix the driver issue for most of u products. 

gotgrant
Adept III

I like free Stuff

I think everyone likes free stuff!! 🤔

This would be so great to win!

Ryzen 5 5600x| Asus RX 6700 XT Tuf OC | MSI MEG X570 Unify-X Max| G. Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 2x16 | Crucial P5 Plus 1 TB
Scottidoesnkno... or does he.
German_AC
Adept II

I'm in!

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Hi my favorite AMD product is the 5800X3D. 3D V-cache is a huge leap forward for technology and I am stoked for the Zen 4 release.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

The month is almost over! Don't forget to get your entries in!

----------
tredeuce
Adept III

Still playing Elder Scrolls Online when I get the chance. It has been a hot July here, but the sweepstakes would be a cool way to end it.

ripcord
Adept III

yay!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
bobpi
Adept III

Thanks for the chance. If I win, I will consider AMD socket 4. If not, I will wait for socket 5 and figure out how to deal with Win 10 or 11 even though I dislike them so much.

majicalpanda
Adept II

While that cpu is certainly not old seeing it reminds of the first time I got one it was my first ever high end cpu truly special moment for me

rafcoder8
Adept I

Trying to put together my first rig for game development and video editing! Also planning to do some gaming because my brother and my dad keep hogging the Switch to play *cough cough* fifa legacy edition.

filinux
Elite

O.K. , I am a bit late.  I have been trying to keep it under control but my procrastination has been flaring up lately.  Busy like everyone and now having to keep adding the word "tomorrow" to the end of my list labeled "To do"!!  🙂

Good luck!!  Happy thoughts & positive energy getting sent out to ALL! 

Thanks AMD & Mods, for this contest and everyone who contributes for making this community what it is!!