cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
bml6182
Journeyman III

Well this sweepstakes is awesome!  I have all AMD cpus in my three custom builds:

Ryzen 2600

Ryzen 2700X

Ryzen 3700X

It would be super nice to be able to upgrade all my family if I win this!

Love these Ryzen processors, go team Red!

0 Likes
halgameguru
Adept I

Not sure I've done enough on the forums to rank up but a definite improvement over my R7 1700

0 Likes
psoren1
Journeyman III

Would love to win!

0 Likes
VT_Phantos
Journeyman III

For me, personally my favorite AMD product is the Radeon GPUs. I've had one in my tower since forever now.

0 Likes
OldManWyler
Journeyman III

Hello

Thesoe
Journeyman III

Gaming on a Ryzen 5600X with a RX6800XT. It's been great, but could it be better with a Ryzen 3900XT?

0 Likes

Should I upgrade to the 5950x from 2700x (had 2 years only) or wait for the 5800x 3d V-Cache?

0 Likes
Finitedream
Journeyman III

Playing Halo Infinite on a 3700x 

0 Likes

I have spec'd out lots of computers over the years for friends, family and myself but never actually built one.  I think now is the time to build one before I get too far into my 7th decade.  This one will be an AMD machine regardless if I win or not.  It will be for gaming and photo editing, currently playing BF4 and BF1, the old Intel i7 3770 and Nvidia GTX 1060 I don't think is up to BF 2042, etc.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone.

0 Likes
Y2KAM
Journeyman III

Currently breakdancing and spinning on my head (not really)

0 Likes
Jerymon
Journeyman III

I use a Ryzen 5 3600

0 Likes
wolf3345us
Journeyman III

Go Team Red!!!!   Always an AMD!!!

0 Likes
Diminsionz
Journeyman III

My first amd cpu was a old 450mhz chip. Had one of the first 64 bit athalons and i use a ryzen 2700x now. Can't wait for socket am5 to come out.

Jlmemt
Adept I

I love that they are doing a giveaway like this!  Someone will enjoy it for sure. 

M0T1VE8
Adept I

Can't wait for the 6k series after all the improvements from 3k and on.

0 Likes
babyface
Journeyman III

All AMD all the way Intel is inferior

0 Likes
GAMER609
Journeyman III

just saying hi, first time here.

GAMER609
0 Likes

Hi I would  like to have this 

0 Likes
Holtzey
Adept I

3900xt will knock the socks off my current build....!

0 Likes
drenaudc
Journeyman III

Want to make my first build a red team stand out. 

Thank you for your time

loki2161
Adept I

Since I began building PC's 24 years ago, all I have used have been AMD and ATI products. I have to say I have always been pleased with the results. Consider me a lifelong Red Team member. 🙂

Current system: MSI Mag x570 Tomahawk wi-fi,Samsung 2tb 970 evo plus nvme (2), 2tb 860evo ssd (1) 870 evo 500gb ssd (1), Ryzen 7 5800X 4.3ghz , 32gb Patriot Steel series ddr4 3200 ram, Power Color Liquid Devil RX6950 XT 16g, Silverstone ST1200PTS PSU. Custom water cooling, EKW components, Phanteks Enthoo full tower case. Windows 10 pro 64.
karthickg_87
Journeyman III

I have been an AMD fanboy for more than 25 years. My first PC was an AMD built. Since then I have been only using AMD CPU's. They are always good at innovation and excellence. 

Would like to win this giveaway. Fingers Crossed !

Its a great CPU

0 Likes
toddf2p
Journeyman III

Go Red!

0 Likes

Excited to be apart of the AMD Community! 

0 Likes
madmex785
Journeyman III

It would be great to upgrade my Ryzen 2700x to a newer model.

JJMush
Journeyman III

I absolutely love all AMD products, especially the CPUs. I’m currently playing Call of Duty Vanguard. Mostly I’ve been on multiplayer but sometimes I venture to zombies. Either way, it’s a fun game. 

0 Likes
Behzad756
Journeyman III

Already have a 7 version. Really want to upgrade to this.

0 Likes
JickyJr
Journeyman III

My FX 8320 @ 4.4 ghz could use some retirement.

0 Likes
Itsuki_Sugimoto
Journeyman III

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ” 😎

Turbo_jj
Journeyman III

Playing rocket league on amd r380 been a blast messing with and settings

mrodenkirchen
Journeyman III

0 Likes
Nater
Adept I

The Zen 3 CPU series rocks!

Fletchjt
Journeyman III

I just built my first AMD computer in a long while and went with the 5600X. So far the performance has been awesome and glad i made the switch over from intel. Currently replaying through some of my old favorite games in my STEAM library.

yoshemahino
Adept I

I have made the switch from intel to AMD a few years ago. I can say it was worth it for the most part. I am in the middle of playing threw a bunch of titles that are on my steam library that I never had the chance to play. I went from the 6700k to the 5600x. Also went from a 1060ti to a Rex 5700xt. 

had an issue with the graphics card tho due to my system would crash a lot in game. Still have the same issue but not as much anymore as long as I don’t use the AMD software. If I do I get the watt man error. 

but all in all I am very happy with the switch. 

chambs1
Adept I

Switched over to AMD when I purchased a 5700XT in 2019. I ran an HD 4890 many years ago so it felt like a homecoming. I am enjoying Halo Infinite multiplayer and Battlefield 1 at the moment.

hereforthegiveaways
Journeyman III

lol i really need that cpu.....

AkaliA
Journeyman III

This is excellent. Thank you AMD team!

sanosuke001
Adept II

I love that AMD supports open standards and doesn't push proprietary technologies. Supporting OpenGL, Vulkan, Linux, etc is a major win in my book!

JayyJ14
Journeyman III

Hi, I've been using ryzen cpu since my first ryzen 1700 and last year I just upgraded to 5800x. So far I love it and pretty much more performance compare to 1700 I had. I have few games I keep playing more often are CSGO, Forza Horizon 5, Left 4 Dead 2 and AC Oddessy. 😁