fean98
Adept II

Re: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Go 2901

0 Likes
Widowmaker1974
Journeyman III

I have been building gaming rigs since I was 12. And the current lineup of AMD products is the best I have seen in years. I look forward to many more years and can't wait to see what is on the horizon. Go Team Red!!!!

0 Likes
Treez81
Adept I

I’ve switched all three of my computers to amd systems two of which also have amd graphics. Saving up now to get my third graphics card. 

0 Likes
ninjaslipper
Journeyman III

Hi!

Big fan of AMD and currently playing Battlefield 2042 & some RPG's.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tyrii
Journeyman III

Hello, 

I've been a fan of AMD processors since the K6-2. Keep up the great work.

0 Likes
orbitech
Adept II

Hello, I've been rocking with AMD product's for decades, long before they became popular. I'm looking forward to the next GPU releases, and am in awe of the progress the CPU's have made! Seriously though, all there competition seem to be in trouble! LMAO! I see the competition is only open to US and Canada, 😢 @Ashley_AMD . I'm looking forward to a world wide AMD promo-competition! Team Red for ever! Good luck everyone!

Darkseid913
Journeyman III

When I was buying my First gaming Rig choosing my first prosses was a big step for me and I was still new to the world of building a PC and ultimately decided to go with Alienware(unfortunately). But when choosing the processor I probably spent a total of 4+ hours watching diff vids on the diff between AMD and Intel and Nvida. and Ultimately for the price and what I wanted from my PC I went with AMD and have only regretted  getting the 7 instead of the 9  Otherwise I'm absolutely happy

0 Likes
aroryborealis
Adept II

Always enjoy a chance to get a killer processor.  I have built Red systems exclusively and will likely continue to.  Rocking a nice little 3600 now that I bumped up from a 2600x (thanks for longevity!).  I recently also built a 1600AF. 

0 Likes
Cymen
Journeyman III

I think my favorite product is the 5950x. Amazing CPU that can be used at home with regular motherboards.

0 Likes